By using seoforum’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the best UK dedicated SEO Forum

Provide or get advice on everything SEO, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love SEO and Online Marketing.

Join 50,000 members!

Ever bought an Ebook?

Jimmy

Jimmy

SEOTalk Guru
Have you ever bought an eBook on marketing techniques or anything else internet related? I haven't , and I never plan on doing so :p

Dean!

Dean!

Awesome
I have never bought an ebook but there was one a few days ago that I was really tempted to purchase :)

Beverly

Beverly

When i first started blogging and doing internet marketing online to earn money, i collected many ebooks. To be honest, I've never paid for an internet marketing ebook or any ebook for that matter. Just didn't seem to be worth the price. I always had a knack for finding free ebooks online.

Most times, they had the same information as the $97 versions.

Over the years, I found better advice on internet marketing blogs, rather than ebooks.

ashkan

ashkan

I have bought Ebooks in the past and sold Ebooks in the past as well. I found Ebooks very interesting a couple years ago and invested a lot of money to make my own. I sold many copies and broke even at the end.

Now I don't really deal with them. There is no technique in Ebooks that I don't know and the good ones I won't ever want my competitors to know. Of course people won't sell a multi million dollar idea in an Ebook. It is just basic knowledge that the world knows but you might have forgotten.

SeanFace101

SeanFace101

No i havent ever bought an ebook from the internet, but thats no to say i wouldnt.
I have downloaded and read several free ones through the years, but just not bought any.
If you have a good look around, you can find some that are really helpfull for what you are wanting to achieve.

lucasbytegenius

lucasbytegenius

I have also never bought an ebook. I prefer reading articles on blogs instead. I have downloaded some free ebooks though.

Shortie861

Shortie861

I can honestly say I have never bought an ebook no. It is something I would consider if the ebook I was looking at was worth purchasing and I knew it would be worth it. I have taken a look at many ebooks but many are people offering far more than what the ebook actually offers just to get you to pay for it.

I

isuit21

I have not bought any money making ebook, as they are mostly just some exploits or scams. Also some people simply upload fake ebooks to Pay Per Download websites, in order to earn some money. I know all these tricks and will therefore not fall for one.

E

edwardkingston

I had never bought ebook, although just download it if they are free :p

BigBigFan

BigBigFan

I've never bought an ebook and I don't suspect I will anytime soon. I'm too used to finding all the information I need for free online and if I am going to buy a book I want to put it on my shelf, or the back of the toilet to read when I potty.

Jessi

Jessi

Nope!

I have read free ones, though. They usually come with attempts at getting you to buy other products, so I just ignore those portions, to be honest. I'm not really interested in paying for things I know I can learn online for free elsewhere.

OhioTom76

OhioTom76

I really distrust most of these eBooks, as they are usually just a bunch of generic information that you could have found for free elsewhere. All these people do is just paraphrase a bunch of information, type it in a huge font, and ramble on with a bunch of meaningless filler to make the eBook look substantial. I've seen some of these where they will spend 10 pages alone telling you how to buy a domain and buy hosting and set up Wordpress, all with needless screenshots. That's elementary stuff everyone already knows how to do.

I don't want to condone stealing, but at the same time these people are shamelessly stealing other people's money to begin with. I'll just say this, if you type the name of the eBook you are thinking about purchasing into Google along with the phrase "black hat", you should have no trouble finding it for free on some Black Hat forums.

Tara

Tara

I have purchased a few marketing ebooks in the past. I was never really disappointed because it was worth my money if I learned something new. Plus the ebooks were on one particular subject which I needed to understand quickly. I don't buy any make money online ebooks.

bauss

bauss

I never bought a ebook, but I have received free review copies of ebooks that we're being sold on forums.

Codi

Codi

The only ebook I have ever bought was "The Monster At The End Of This Book" for my kids. It's a read-along. With all the marketing information that is available online for free, I feel like it can be a bit silly to buy an ebook about the topic. However, if a particular ebook was highly recommended for being packed with useful information that I wasn't completely privy to, I would absolutely consider purchasing a marketing ebook.

strata12123

strata12123

I have not really bought an eBook ever. I much prefer the feel of printed books. I like the feel of turning every page and also, having another addition to my book collection whenever I buy more books.

M

mkcookin

I purchased one ebook in my life, about seo. It was a well written ebook and it provided very helpful information, but at the time I was not doing any seo to generate traffic.

Today, if I am going to buy something, I make sure it can benefit my business in one way or another. Most of the time though, I can get everything I need for free by searching Google.

Yorozuya

Yorozuya

I mostly download free ones but there was one that I actually purchased. It was an ebook explaining all the new features HTML5 has. This whas back when HTML5 was fairly new and there was a lot of confusion about it. It was well worth it, and it was also cheap, something like 5$.

BruceBanner

BruceBanner

I've bought marketing ebooks. And I've bought internet related ebooks. I don't have time to go searching around the world for answers that somebody else has already compiled for me in one place. A few of these ebooks contain info that I haven't seen anywhere else. If it's valuable to me, I'll pay for it. I consider them business expenses and I write them off on my taxes.

Latest Products

• [Rivmedia] Lazy Loader XF2
    [Rivmedia] Lazy Loader XF2
    Load images asynchronously on your forum, allowing images to be loaded only when they are in view
    • Rivmedia
    • Updated:
  • [Rivmedia] Guest Redirect & Profile unlink
    [Rivmedia] Guest Redirect & Profile unlink
    Forums which prevent member profile access for guests, redirction and unlinking for profiles
    • Rivmedia
    • Updated:
  • [Rivmedia] Simple Redirects
    [Rivmedia] Simple Redirects
    Simple redirects allows forum admins to make simple 301 or 302 redirects via their admin panel
    • Rivmedia
    • Updated:
  • [Rivmedia] Minimum Message Length
    [Rivmedia] Minimum Message Length
    Eradicate short, pointless posts with a minimum message length and improving content worth on a thre
    • Rivmedia
    • Updated: