By using seoforum’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the best UK dedicated SEO Forum

Provide or get advice on everything SEO, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love SEO and Online Marketing.

Join 50,000 members!

Frameworks

A

Austin

There is a framework for almost everything, from CSS to PHP and everything in between. Do you/would you ever consider using one of these frameworks?

D

Darthmaul

I use a lot of them when designing...how else would you design?

A

Austin

By just knowing, like those pro designers (which I am not). No clue how they couldn't but it's helpful!

D

Darthmaul

By just knowing, like those pro designers (which I am not). No clue how they couldn't but it's helpful!
Ah, that would be no. I know some...but usually I have to reference other documents for things I don't remember :p

Dean

Dean

I created my own orginized mini-framework for xenforo with CSS :)

I have never used ant other CSS frameworks for anything else though, I freehand code it.

D

Darthmaul

I created my own orginized mini-framework for xenforo with CSS :)

I have never used ant other CSS frameworks for anything else though, I freehand code it.
What did you call it? :eek:

Jimmy

Jimmy

SEOTalk Guru
There is a framework for almost everything, from CSS to PHP and everything in between. Do you/would you ever consider using one of these frameworks?
I have used CI and bootstrap before :D

Daniel Dixon

Daniel Dixon

PHP framework is a back-end scripting language that helps to develop a web app. The tool makes the work less demanding for engineers by giving a predefined structure. With the assistance of PHP system, the engineers can spare a considerable amount of time and work so as to assemble a secured and solid application.

The PHP frameworks have been making job simpler for PHP developer in London over 10 years now, and this prominence has led to the creation of different frameworks.

1. Phalcon
2. Zend
3. Fuel PHP
4. CakePHP
5. Phpixie
6. Laravel
7. Yii
8. Symfony
9. Codeigniter
10. Fat Free

HTH!

Regards,
TechTIQ Solutions,

Latest Products

• [Rivmedia] Lazy Loader XF2
    [Rivmedia] Lazy Loader XF2
    Load images asynchronously on your forum, allowing images to be loaded only when they are in view
    • Rivmedia
    • Updated:
  • [Rivmedia] Guest Redirect & Profile unlink
    [Rivmedia] Guest Redirect & Profile unlink
    Forums which prevent member profile access for guests, redirction and unlinking for profiles
    • Rivmedia
    • Updated:
  • [Rivmedia] Simple Redirects
    [Rivmedia] Simple Redirects
    Simple redirects allows forum admins to make simple 301 or 302 redirects via their admin panel
    • Rivmedia
    • Updated:
  • [Rivmedia] Minimum Message Length
    [Rivmedia] Minimum Message Length
    Eradicate short, pointless posts with a minimum message length and improving content worth on a thre
    • Rivmedia
    • Updated: