By using seoforum’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the best UK dedicated SEO Forum

Provide or get advice on everything SEO, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love SEO and Online Marketing.

Join 50,000 members!

Freelancing Online

S

SarahRTW

One of the best, and legitimate, ways I have made money online is by freelancing online. It's convenient because you can do it from anywhere and the sites guarantee payment.

There are many sites out there including: Freelancer, Elance, ODesk and others.

WHich ones do you know about? Have you used any? What were your experiences?

Dahlia02

Dahlia02

I am a member of Elance but haven't used it yet. oDesk has worked fairly well for me. I treat it how I would if I was applying for any other job and have gotten a few opportunities.

S

SarahRTW

I have a profile on oDesk, but not applies to any jobs. Great to know its a good site. I really like Elance, as I said, I've had much success with it.

Sugarhill

Sugarhill

I've recently read about Yahoo! Voices. Have you tried that? I haven't looked into it, but HubPage and Squidoo writers are the ones that mentioned it and they have their ears to the ground for that sort of thing. You should check them out.

Trista

Trista

I've recently read about Yahoo! Voices. Have you tried that? I haven't looked into it, but HubPage and Squidoo writers are the ones that mentioned it and they have their ears to the ground for that sort of thing. You should check them out.

Yahoo! Voices is part of the Yahoo! Contributor Network. I joined a few months ago, but I have not done anything with it yet. I check in from time to time and there are very few paid assignments. However, they will pay you for original articles.

I am curious to know if anyone here has written any original articles for pay for Yahoo. What was the experience like? Was it worth the time and effort?

C

Cammie27

I haven't written anything new for Yahoo Contributor Network. I still have some content up there from back when it was Associated Content, but it doesn't seem like the up-front payments are what they were and with as low as YCN tends to rank in searches I'm not terribly interested in publishing there for pageviews only.

I like Constant Content. You can see the pay rate up front and submit exactly what requesters are looking for at any given moment, and having that list of requested articles/topics is great for those days you're feeling uninspired or just plain drawing a blank when you sit down to write.

F

fancy

I see guys you have many sites to extol here but has anyone tried writersdomain. I think this is the best site you can ever work for. I have not worked for it yet but my friend who has an account there gets at least 50 dollars each day. I hear him say they are paid 3 dollars for a 200 hundred words article. However the problem here is they are quite strictly and getting an account there can take days not to say months.

ashishkashyap25

ashishkashyap25

Thats my kind of thing. Is the payment guaranteed and what terms and conditions do they put on for payment, I am asking this as I have written and earned almost $100 on a site but they did't transferred the money yet into my paypal account.

rohit21

rohit21

Hire freelance programmers, web developers, designers, writers, data entry & more at a fraction of the cost on the World's Largest Outsourcing Marketplace.

M

mkcookin

I personally have not freelanced at all, but all sites you mentioned are great. I also want to add, that Fiverr is also another great site to do work on. Five dollars may not seem like a lot, but when you can get that job done in 5-10 minutes you can get many jobs done is a short amount of time.

Latest Products

• [Rivmedia] Lazy Loader XF2
    [Rivmedia] Lazy Loader XF2
    Load images asynchronously on your forum, allowing images to be loaded only when they are in view
    • Rivmedia
    • Updated:
  • [Rivmedia] Guest Redirect & Profile unlink
    [Rivmedia] Guest Redirect & Profile unlink
    Forums which prevent member profile access for guests, redirction and unlinking for profiles
    • Rivmedia
    • Updated:
  • [Rivmedia] Simple Redirects
    [Rivmedia] Simple Redirects
    Simple redirects allows forum admins to make simple 301 or 302 redirects via their admin panel
    • Rivmedia
    • Updated:
  • [Rivmedia] Minimum Message Length
    [Rivmedia] Minimum Message Length
    Eradicate short, pointless posts with a minimum message length and improving content worth on a thre
    • Rivmedia
    • Updated: