By using seoforum’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the best UK dedicated SEO Forum

Provide or get advice on everything SEO, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love SEO and Online Marketing.

Join 50,000 members!

How to Maintain a Client for the Long Term??

R

Rivers

Hello,

I am having difficulty how to maintain a client for the long term. I need help with how to approach a new website/client and develop a strategy to keep a client busy for at least a full year.

Once I have a new client/website my approach is like this:

First Month:

1- Audit the Website to Find Technical Issues to Be Fixed.
2- Check for PageSpeed and fix issues if necessary
3- Check if the Website Contains Responsive Design and fix issues if necessary
4- Check the Top 10 Pages that are Driving Traffic in Search Console and Check if:
Match Keyword To First Part of Title
(CTA in TITLE)
Match H1 to Title Tag
Button Matches CTA in the title
Check and Setup Call to Actions Above Fold on Main Pages
Internal Linking
Also, check the Pages in Search Console and Update the Existing Content with Keywords the Webpages are Already Ranking.

5- Keyword Research
6- Audit the Website Content/Get Rid of Duplicate Content
7- Internal Linking

Now, this would be done in the first month, and present the report to the client.

In the second month, I can create new pages from keyword research, but my main struggle is what to do next.

I don’t know when should I do a Competitors Organic Keyword Strategy or how to Disavow Toxic Links or How to Increate CTR or a strategy on how to beat the competitors. I need help in knowing how to prepare an SEO strategy that can be used as a pillar to all websites and add specific strategies as we go along.

Please tell me how you prepare your strategy in detail so I can learn how to do it as well. I know parts of it, but I don’t know how to put it together. In lame terms, I don’t know when I need to accelerate to pass my competitor. Please help!
Modify message

Latest Products

• [Rivmedia] Lazy Loader XF2
    [Rivmedia] Lazy Loader XF2
    Load images asynchronously on your forum, allowing images to be loaded only when they are in view
    • Rivmedia
    • Updated:
  • [Rivmedia] Guest Redirect & Profile unlink
    [Rivmedia] Guest Redirect & Profile unlink
    Forums which prevent member profile access for guests, redirction and unlinking for profiles
    • Rivmedia
    • Updated:
  • [Rivmedia] Simple Redirects
    [Rivmedia] Simple Redirects
    Simple redirects allows forum admins to make simple 301 or 302 redirects via their admin panel
    • Rivmedia
    • Updated:
  • [Rivmedia] Minimum Message Length
    [Rivmedia] Minimum Message Length
    Eradicate short, pointless posts with a minimum message length and improving content worth on a thre
    • Rivmedia
    • Updated: