By using seoforum’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the best UK dedicated SEO Forum

Provide or get advice on everything SEO, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love SEO and Online Marketing.

Join 50,000 members!

I earn more than $35 a day effortlessly and I will tell you how

wowtgp

wowtgp

Yes, I am earning more than $35 a day now despite having a broken English and I think we all can do it. It's all about finding the earnings sites that are best fit for you. Here is how I do it.

1.) Bubblews - It's one of the best sites to earn some extra pocket money even when you are not doing anything. It's a place where you can write about anything as long as it's not plagiarized and in more than 400 characters. Yes, I talking about characters not words. If what you have written goes beyond those 400 characters, it's considered as a valid post and they'll pay you for it. I am earning more than $25 a day from this site now. It might take some time for you to crack the code, but if you are persistent and determined, you will be able to cash out $25 daily like I am doing. Even if you are not so persistent and writing casually, there is no denying that you'll earn at least a few bucks a day if not $25. Give it a go guys.

2.) I would love to tell you about the second site, but I am not supposed to talk about it here. So, I would keep my mouth shut.

So, there you go guys. I have spilled out the secret :)

S

smoothmarketer

Thanks for the share Wowtgp, but it would be great if you told us exactly how you earn that amount. for instance, how much is the pay per article and how many articles do you write in a day? Are there any limits to how many articles you are required to write, and is there a bidding process involved? Such information will help us buy your pitch. I wish you continued success. :)

wowtgp

wowtgp

Thanks for the share Wowtgp, but it would be great if you told us exactly how you earn that amount. for instance, how much is the pay per article and how many articles do you write in a day? Are there any limits to how many articles you are required to write, and is there a bidding process involved? Such information will help us buy your pitch. I wish you continued success. :)

They don't have a specific rate for paying you per article. In fact they don't pay you per article. You earnings totally depends on how many views, likes and comments you'll get.

For example, if your article gets 70 views, 20 likes and 10 comments, you'll earn $1 for it. In other words, you'll earn $0.01 for each like, view and comment.

Now you don't have to worry about getting the organic traffic at all. You don't need it :)

Once you publish your article, all the people who are connected with you over there will be viewing, commenting and liking your article. You don't have to worry about it at all. That's the best thing about it. You don't need to be a good writer and a SEO expert to draw traffic and earn money like you do on HubPages or Squiddo. Just sign up over there, connect with few people, read and comment on their posts and then write 2-3 short posts (they all should be above 400 characters). Congrats, you have earned $3 :)

I hope, I was pretty clear :)

R

rashidckk

I already have an account in Bubblews but I am not active there as I have doubts with their reputation. I have seen many posts in Bubblews complaining about missed payments and delayed payments. I wonder, do you have any payment issues there?

C

Cammie27

I have been researching Bubblews for a while and it seems like the payment complaints are generated by their policy of simply not paying contributors who aren't posting in good faith. If you go to the home page you'll see some examples of content that might get one's account flagged for non-payment - random, stream of consciousness crap that wouldn't be of interest to anyone, but has hundreds of views/likes based on the poster's social network connections. My understanding is that writers who post actual content and adhere to the terms of service don't have anything to worry about.

I haven't jumped in there to check it out myself, though. I created an account but won't start posting until later this week, when the school year starts and I have time to focus on content creation.

P

protoboard

I wouldn't recommend Bubblews as a way of making $35 a day without effort. I haven't got any trouble getting paid so far but a lot of people has. It can be a good place to make money but as you never know when you are going to run into trouble you can't really rely on it.

It's ok if you want to try it and see if it works for you. You are welcome to do it and I hope it does work for you.

ViperDove

ViperDove

In the past I've always doubted if Bubblews is genuine or not. But when I discover that they have adverts on their pages, I started to trust them. I think I'll try them. Thanks for sharing your experience.

BigJ

BigJ

I see that you've made nearly $800 on Bubblews. You aren't quite earning the $25/day that you claim but you've proven to be successful on there since May 15th, 2013. Seems as though you like your fair share of content posting sites.

wowtgp

wowtgp

I already have an account in Bubblews but I am not active there as I have doubts with their reputation. I have seen many posts in Bubblews complaining about missed payments and delayed payments. I wonder, do you have any payment issues there?

I did have a lot of issues with that site initially. Once I had a really ugly fight with one of the staff over delayed paymet and they were going to remove my account, but everything is fine now. I have been paid well over $700 within 3 months of joining it.

wowtgp

wowtgp

I see that you've made nearly $800 on Bubblews. You aren't quite earning the $25/day that you claim but you've proven to be successful on there since May 15th, 2013. Seems as though you like your fair share of content posting sites.

I never said that I started earning $25 right off the bat. It took some time before I could get to even $10 a day.

wowtgp

wowtgp

In the past I've always doubted if Bubblews is genuine or not. But when I discover that they have adverts on their pages, I started to trust them. I think I'll try them. Thanks for sharing your experience.

You are welcome mate. Let me make it very clear for everyone; I have not been paid by Bubblews to do this. I just wanted to share this website with you guys as I thought this might help some of you who are looking for a good earning website.

Tribie

Tribie

I'm very happy for you. I wish i could make the same but I'm really busy with real life. Aside from what you've mentioned, I also do sign ups here and there to earn a bit more and get about a dollar a day from that.

Jellyfish

Jellyfish

If Bubblews just worked for me. But yes, you can make some decent money online. One thing to do that is to know how to do that. The other thing is to actually do it. Most people somehow forget the last thing and just think about doing it.

wowtgp

wowtgp

I'm very happy for you. I wish i could make the same but I'm really busy with real life. Aside from what you've mentioned, I also do sign ups here and there to earn a bit more and get about a dollar a day from that.

It's fun to earn a bit of extra money from here and there, isn't it?

How much do you earn?

P

p0gy0

What is your username in bubblews? care to share? Mine is chewbaka. I maybe one of your connections already :)

Btw, how many connections you got and how many articles you write per day to make $25/day?

skybluesam1

skybluesam1

Great post wowtgp! I am following all of your posts over at bubblews and have thoroughly enjoyed reading them all! However, I must ask you, is bubblews definitely legit as there have been a lot of rumours going around the web at the moment about it not being legit! Furthermore, how many hours of work do you put in everyday to get these outcomes? Surely it must be a lot?

shellyann36

shellyann36

I am glad you have found the key to the $25 per day. I wish I had the time to really devote to it. I am earning $5 a day at the other site you cannot mention.

Eudora13

Eudora13

Wow that is amazing to know that you have earned so much from Bubblews! I wish I had the same luck man. I only made 50$ from them before it came to a halt. The worst part is I don't even know what exactly went wrong! Reading your article makes me tempted to give it a try again. But it's so Miserable when you don't get paid after putting in all that effort!

As for that other site you cannot mention. I'm in love with it. It doesn't get better!

vividlion

vividlion

I agree with him, writing persistent content will get you the dough and interacting with other members on there, it's so simple a 12 year old can do it!

Sugarhill

Sugarhill

Well, I can see how the money is there to be made and the site should continue to have viability. Just the fact that the members have to go from page to page to interact with each other is generating the revenue for everyone to get paid.

I can also see why the owners may be reluctant to pay certain writers due to the content that they are putting up.

Latest Products

• [Rivmedia] Lazy Loader XF2
    [Rivmedia] Lazy Loader XF2
    Load images asynchronously on your forum, allowing images to be loaded only when they are in view
    • Rivmedia
    • Updated:
  • [Rivmedia] Guest Redirect & Profile unlink
    [Rivmedia] Guest Redirect & Profile unlink
    Forums which prevent member profile access for guests, redirction and unlinking for profiles
    • Rivmedia
    • Updated:
  • [Rivmedia] Simple Redirects
    [Rivmedia] Simple Redirects
    Simple redirects allows forum admins to make simple 301 or 302 redirects via their admin panel
    • Rivmedia
    • Updated:
  • [Rivmedia] Minimum Message Length
    [Rivmedia] Minimum Message Length
    Eradicate short, pointless posts with a minimum message length and improving content worth on a thre
    • Rivmedia
    • Updated: