By using seoforum’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the best UK dedicated SEO Forum

Provide or get advice on everything SEO, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love SEO and Online Marketing.

Join 50,000 members!

I earn more than $35 a day effortlessly and I will tell you how

Sugarhill

Sugarhill

I think they will sort some sort of payment method eventually, they are deleting those who write plagiarize content. I am sure if sites like Triond, Hubpages and the others can do it, then Bubblews will learn eventually. They will probably end up doing the same as Triond or Hubpages and pay everyone on a certain day of the month.

A payment method, sure, but I think only the well established writers on the site would be the ones eligible for instant payment. As they should be. It's bad enough that the site has to pay for posts asking them questions and any little thing with Bubblews in the title, so should be a demarcation of certain types of writers and the groups they fall into.

DonnaIReilly

DonnaIReilly

A payment method, sure, but I think only the well established writers on the site would be the ones eligible for instant payment. As they should be. It's bad enough that the site has to pay for posts asking them questions and any little thing with Bubblews in the title, so should be a demarcation of certain types of writers and the groups they fall into.

I now have nearly 500 articles on the site and nearly 600 connections :). I really hope the payment issue gets sorted soon. I redeemed twice in August and didn't receive any payment and I am now waiting to see if a third payment is going to show up. Most of my payments have come through fine. I like the people on the site. I find its a great place to learn. If you are serious about writing you should try sites like Demand Media, Scripted and Constant Content. You can make a lot more money with those sites.

Kidzukai

Kidzukai

I now have nearly 500 articles on the site and nearly 600 connections :). I really hope the payment issue gets sorted soon. I redeemed twice in August and didn't receive any payment and I am now waiting to see if a third payment is going to show up. Most of my payments have come through fine. I like the people on the site. I find its a great place to learn. If you are serious about writing you should try sites like Demand Media, Scripted and Constant Content. You can make a lot more money with those sites.

I haven't heard of Demand Media, Scripted, and Constant Content until now. Out of the three, I think I'm more inclined to inquiring with Scripted regarding work. Which of the three do you use? So far, other "work-at-home" solutions I've found revolve around Amazon's MTurk or Slice the Pie, but I'm definitely more inclined to write, especially if the payoff is better.

DonnaIReilly

DonnaIReilly

I haven't heard of Demand Media, Scripted, and Constant Content until now. Out of the three, I think I'm more inclined to inquiring with Scripted regarding work. Which of the three do you use? So far, other "work-at-home" solutions I've found revolve around Amazon's MTurk or Slice the Pie, but I'm definitely more inclined to write, especially if the payoff is better.

I have written for all three, but now I write for Scripted, my own site and Constant Content. Scripted is great if you can get accepted. They pay around $28 for a 400 word post and more for bigger posts. It can be hard to get with them though. You really need a site with high alexa rank content or some form of degree in the field you apply for. Demand Media are the same also. It's worth applying though, they can only say no. Constant Content is great, its like a warehouse for content. People sell articles on it at whatever price they want. Anyone can join :). People will pay good money for content on that site, so don't price yourself cheap. They are all worth your time if you enjoy writing :)

Kidzukai

Kidzukai

You really need a site with high alexa rank content or some form of degree in the field you apply for.

Just to clarify for Scripted, are you saying I need to already have a blog revolving around my proposed specialty? I was under the impression you signed up and write for Scripted when you take a job?

Sugarhill

Sugarhill

Donna, they all sound promising, but at the same time, constricting. The money is probably worth it, but I'd have to see exactly what the hoops are that they have to jump through. Thanks for the suggestion.

Kidzukai

Kidzukai

Donna, they all sound promising, but at the same time, constricting. The money is probably worth it, but I'd have to see exactly what the hoops are that they have to jump through. Thanks for the suggestion.

The hoops aren't too demanding. I just got through the hoops for Scripted and rather enjoyed the process. I'm still awaiting approval on specializing in two topics I'm interested in writing about. From that point on I might be able to provide insight into one actually attains a paying job and how much my payout vs. work ratio is.

wowtgp

wowtgp

I think they will sort some sort of payment method eventually, they are deleting those who write plagiarize content. I am sure if sites like Triond, Hubpages and the others can do it, then Bubblews will learn eventually. They will probably end up doing the same as Triond or Hubpages and pay everyone on a certain day of the month.

Plagiarizers and spammers will be always be there no matter what. I don't think that it's a good excuse. They can't get away with that.

Sugarhill

Sugarhill

The hoops aren't too demanding. I just got through the hoops for Scripted and rather enjoyed the process. I'm still awaiting approval on specializing in two topics I'm interested in writing about. From that point on I might be able to provide insight into one actually attains a paying job and how much my payout vs. work ratio is.

Well, I am curious, so I may have to look into it. Thanks for the further detail.

caparica007

caparica007

I don't think there can be an instant cash out on Bubblews due to the many, many, many plagiarizers. They can attempt to do so after they become heavily staffed, but that would require constant surveillance of every new and old, but questionable account. To some extent, the abusers are also playing a major part in the issues with Bubblews.

This is a good point, but I think there is already software that automatically identifies plagiarism, so that would make things better.

DonnaIReilly

DonnaIReilly

Just to clarify for Scripted, are you saying I need to already have a blog revolving around my proposed specialty? I was under the impression you signed up and write for Scripted when you take a job?

I just meant its better to apply for your specialities with high ranking content, sorry. They seem to prefer people with high ranking content or qualifications in that subject. I do know people who have been accepted for just being good writers though. I love that Scripted pay you into PayPal after each job you do for them :). They are a brilliant company to write for :).

DonnaIReilly

DonnaIReilly

With Scripted you just do a basic grammar test and then you apply for your specialized subjects. Demand Media is a bit more difficult because you have to apply with your CV and samples of your work. With Constant Content you just do a basic test and then you can start posting your articles up. Make sure when you register with Scripted you register with your Paypal email because they pay you into whatever email you register with.

Sugarhill

Sugarhill

With Scripted you just do a basic grammar test and then you apply for your specialized subjects. Demand Media is a bit more difficult because you have to apply with your CV and samples of your work. With Constant Content you just do a basic test and then you can start posting your articles up. Make sure when you register with Scripted you register with your Paypal email because they pay you into whatever email you register with.

Okay, thank you for the additional information. Is Scripted something that is a scheduled thing? Or, do you do it on your own time and pace? I mean outside of the deadlines for the story.

DonnaIReilly

DonnaIReilly

Okay, thank you for the additional information. Is Scripted something that is a scheduled thing? Or, do you do it on your own time and pace? I mean outside of the deadlines for the story.

Yes, they do work on schedules, with Scripted you put a proposal in for a job and once its accepted you get a number of days to do it. It's normally 2 days with most jobs. Most of the jobs are standard 400-600 word blog posts for business blogs.

Sugarhill

Sugarhill

Yes, they do work on schedules, with Scripted you put a proposal in for a job and once its accepted you get a number of days to do it. It's normally 2 days with most jobs. Most of the jobs are standard 400-600 word blog posts for business blogs.

Okay, so they have a stable of writers, a story comes up, you give them your angle and approach, the business says, "yes," you go write it and start over? Is that right?

DonnaIReilly

DonnaIReilly

Okay, so they have a stable of writers, a story comes up, you give them your angle and approach, the business says, "yes," you go write it and start over? Is that right?

You don't write stories, just blog posts for business blogs and website content. You will find lots of jobs daily, the more specialized subjects you apply for the better. You just put a proposal in for each job you do. When you finish the job, you deliver it and if it doesn't need any edits they pay you. Then you put another proposal in.

Kidzukai

Kidzukai

I just meant its better to apply for your specialities with high ranking content, sorry. They seem to prefer people with high ranking content or qualifications in that subject. I do know people who have been accepted for just being good writers though. I love that Scripted pay you into PayPal after each job you do for them :). They are a brilliant company to write for :).

How long did it take you to get approved for specialties by Scripted? I applied two days ago and still haven't heard anything.

And no need to be sorry, I really appreciate you talking about Scripted, Demand Media, and Constant Content. You just gave me a couple of interesting avenues for work. I recently learned about iWriter and Yahoo! Voices (their contributor outlet). I'm really looking forward to getting some pieces published somewhere that has potential for high traffic (to add to my CV), while getting paid, while just practicing my writing.

T

tjtrellmom

Yes, I am earning more than $35 a day now despite having a broken English and I think we all can do it. It's all about finding the earnings sites that are best fit for you. Here is how I do it.

1.) Bubblews - It's one of the best sites to earn some extra pocket money even when you are not doing anything. It's a place where you can write about anything as long as it's not plagiarized and in more than 400 characters. Yes, I talking about characters not words. If what you have written goes beyond those 400 characters, it's considered as a valid post and they'll pay you for it. I am earning more than $25 a day from this site now. It might take some time for you to crack the code, but if you are persistent and determined, you will be able to cash out $25 daily like I am doing. Even if you are not so persistent and writing casually, there is no denying that you'll earn at least a few bucks a day if not $25. Give it a go guys.

2.) I would love to tell you about the second site, but I am not supposed to talk about it here. So, I would keep my mouth shut.

So, there you go guys. I have spilled out the secret :)

Thanks for the information, I will have to look into it. I have to do research first, because I would hate to be disappointed if the outcome is not as expected. how long have you been on Bubblews? I have seen people recommending this site , but I do not know; I guess I will take it one step at a time. I like postloop alot so far :)!

wowtgp

wowtgp

Thanks for the information, I will have to look into it. I have to do research first, because I would hate to be disappointed if the outcome is not as expected. how long have you been on Bubblews? I have seen people recommending this site , but I do not know; I guess I will take it one step at a time. I like postloop alot so far :)!

Well, things have drastically changed since I posted this. They haven't paid my redemption since that ate.

N

Nixon Marcion

That seems pretty cool for you to make all that money off of bubblesw. I am a member on this site and when I heard about issues with payments I decided to stay away. I do not want to waste my time.

Latest Products

• [Rivmedia] Lazy Loader XF2
    [Rivmedia] Lazy Loader XF2
    Load images asynchronously on your forum, allowing images to be loaded only when they are in view
    • Rivmedia
    • Updated:
  • [Rivmedia] Guest Redirect & Profile unlink
    [Rivmedia] Guest Redirect & Profile unlink
    Forums which prevent member profile access for guests, redirction and unlinking for profiles
    • Rivmedia
    • Updated:
  • [Rivmedia] Simple Redirects
    [Rivmedia] Simple Redirects
    Simple redirects allows forum admins to make simple 301 or 302 redirects via their admin panel
    • Rivmedia
    • Updated:
  • [Rivmedia] Minimum Message Length
    [Rivmedia] Minimum Message Length
    Eradicate short, pointless posts with a minimum message length and improving content worth on a thre
    • Rivmedia
    • Updated: