By using seoforum’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the best UK dedicated SEO Forum

Provide or get advice on everything SEO, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love SEO and Online Marketing.

Join 50,000 members!

I earn more than $35 a day effortlessly and I will tell you how

polybus

polybus

Good luck with getting paid. You are going to need it.

Ya wowtgp, I have heard a lot of people have had problems getting paid on Bubblews. Some people swear by it and claim they have redeemed more than 10 times, and others reach the first redemption and don't get any money and the administrators don't tell them why.

Have your redemptions that have been piling up been paid yet?

Viktori

Viktori

Thanks for sharing your experience. I've been meaning to join BubbleWs, but honestly it seems a little daunting, especially since you'd presumably have to build up a following of some sort, or at the very least would have to build up my article count. Still, hearing about your success story gives me more confidence in the site itself, so I'm definitely considering it a lot more now. Thanks again!

wowtgp

wowtgp

I'm really happy they just started paying me :). So sorting out all my pictures must of helped after all :). I think you really need to check all your work and read the terms of conditions. I was really shocked and pleased this morning when I went to check my Paypal account and noticed I had a Bubblews payment :)

Lol. I have checked it out already. Aren't they supposed to tell me if I do anything wrong? It's not worth the effort anymore since I am earning much more on Fullofknowlege.com, and Expertspages. Their CPM rate is really high and they treat their writers with respect.

wowtgp

wowtgp

Ya wowtgp, I have heard a lot of people have had problems getting paid on Bubblews. Some people swear by it and claim they have redeemed more than 10 times, and others reach the first redemption and don't get any money and the administrators don't tell them why.

Have your redemptions that have been piling up been paid yet?

I have not been paid my last 3 redemtions which makes it my 17th npaid redemption. Well, it seems as though they are adamant on not paying me. I don't care anymore man! They can earn whatever they want from my posts. I am not going to remove them. If they pay, it will be so kind of them, but if they don't, I won't nag them.

DonnaIReilly

DonnaIReilly

Lol. I have checked it out already. Aren't they supposed to tell me if I do anything wrong? It's not worth the effort anymore since I am earning much more on Fullofknowlege.com, and Expertspages. Their CPM rate is really high and they treat their writers with respect.

I don't know why they aren't paying some people. I am still owed 3 missed payments, but I'm not saying anything because they have paid me my last two payments and every little helps. I'm just happy that I am being paid again to be honest :). I don't just write on the site for the money, I love the community also :).

M

mikelouis

Well I have also read few reviews about Bubble news and I think it can be trusted. I also want to open an account with them if all goes well, I will come back and post an update.

stiflex

stiflex

I've cahsed out over 3 times, and still haven't received a single penny. They're not paying me and I can't contact their support. It's really annoying :/

Latest Products

• [Rivmedia] Lazy Loader XF2
    [Rivmedia] Lazy Loader XF2
    Load images asynchronously on your forum, allowing images to be loaded only when they are in view
    • Rivmedia
    • Updated:
  • [Rivmedia] Guest Redirect & Profile unlink
    [Rivmedia] Guest Redirect & Profile unlink
    Forums which prevent member profile access for guests, redirction and unlinking for profiles
    • Rivmedia
    • Updated:
  • [Rivmedia] Simple Redirects
    [Rivmedia] Simple Redirects
    Simple redirects allows forum admins to make simple 301 or 302 redirects via their admin panel
    • Rivmedia
    • Updated:
  • [Rivmedia] Minimum Message Length
    [Rivmedia] Minimum Message Length
    Eradicate short, pointless posts with a minimum message length and improving content worth on a thre
    • Rivmedia
    • Updated: