By using seoforum’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the best UK dedicated SEO Forum

Provide or get advice on everything SEO, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love SEO and Online Marketing.

Join 50,000 members!

Link Building Strategy?

Status
This topic Is no longer open for further replies. Please take into consideration that the information in this topic could be outdated or no longer relevant.
W

waveinternational

Link Building Methods are

Content posting
Social Bookmarking submission
Question answering
Directory submission
PPT sharing
Info-graphics submission

Daniel Dixon

Daniel Dixon

Hi @azlan

I would like suggest to you how you can build link tactics on your website follow steps :

• Content Re-purposing
  • Exchange links
  • Internal Linking
  • Forums
  • QA
  • SMM
  • Mail to Influnce
  • Guest Blogging
  • Comment on Do-Follow
  • Info graphics
I have used this above link building tactics on this site hire php programmer.

Regards,

Daniel

E

Embroidery Masterz

Link Building Strategy

Content posting
Bookmarking submission
Directory submission
Images sharing
Video sharing
Blog submission
Info-graphics submission
Guest posting
Forum profile creation

drarindamghosh

drarindamghosh

Best Link Building method

Article submission
Blog submission
Classified submission
Images sharing
Video sharing
Info-graphics submission
Guest posting
PPT sharing

A

akaalvideos

Best link Building Techniques

Articles submission
Content posting
Blog submission
Classified submission
Local business listing
Images sharing
Video sharing
Social Media Marketing
Info-graphics submission

hilleug61

hilleug61

I am assuming that you would know the terms used in SEO field, hence I will start with a casual talk.

Well, the link building strategy does not work if you have a poor On-page SEO setup! You gotta get your Onpage better before you think about offpage submissions i.e. link building.

1. Target high Domain Authority sites!
2. Search for websites that give you lesser bounce rate and the other websites which give you greater engagement time!
3. See google analytics daily to see which site gives you traffic. Accordingly plan your link building strategy.

Again I must say that there are few agencies which will do SEO wrongly! It is not needed to be aggressive, but calculative! You do not have to do many submissions.

Status
This topic Is no longer open for further replies. Please take into consideration that the information in this topic could be outdated or no longer relevant.

Latest Products

• [Rivmedia] Lazy Loader XF2
    [Rivmedia] Lazy Loader XF2
    Load images asynchronously on your forum, allowing images to be loaded only when they are in view
    • Rivmedia
    • Updated:
  • [Rivmedia] Guest Redirect & Profile unlink
    [Rivmedia] Guest Redirect & Profile unlink
    Forums which prevent member profile access for guests, redirction and unlinking for profiles
    • Rivmedia
    • Updated:
  • [Rivmedia] Simple Redirects
    [Rivmedia] Simple Redirects
    Simple redirects allows forum admins to make simple 301 or 302 redirects via their admin panel
    • Rivmedia
    • Updated:
  • [Rivmedia] Minimum Message Length
    [Rivmedia] Minimum Message Length
    Eradicate short, pointless posts with a minimum message length and improving content worth on a thre
    • Rivmedia
    • Updated: