By using seoforum’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the best UK dedicated SEO Forum

Provide or get advice on everything SEO, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love SEO and Online Marketing.

Join 50,000 members!

Microjob sites and your views on them?

TheSamurai

TheSamurai

Do you use microjob sites like fiverr to hire people or to offer your services?
Except fiverr, what other sites you use?

Some fiverr alternatives i know are seoclerks, tenbux, gigbucks and zeerk.

Jimmy

Jimmy

SEOTalk Guru
Do you use microjob sites like fiverr to hire people or to offer your services?
Except fiverr, what other sites you use?

Some fiverr alternatives i know are seoclerks, tenbux, gigbucks and zeerk.
SEOclerks is definitely the best out of those :)

rannt

rannt

Yes, I use microjob websites, I'm a seller (check out my signature). At the moment I have accounts on 10 to 15 different sites and I made at least one sale on six of them.

Of course, I get most orders on Fiverr, but SEOClerks is great too.

There are A LOT of these websites, at the moment I have more than 90! in my bookmarks. I'll write a blog post with a complete list one day.

E

edwardkingston

Seoclerks.com is best ever site that i know, i got many orders here as compare to fiverr.
problem is that, seoclerk take many days for clearance.. :/

Jessi

Jessi

SEO Clerks is really the only other one I use. I have listed my jobs on Gigger and Top Admin as well, but haven't gotten any jobs through those yet. I regularly get jobs through SEO Clerks, though.

BigBigFan

BigBigFan

SEO Clerks seems to have reached critical mass so to speak where you can expect to find some results. As with any business just starting out most of the other sites in this sector don't have enough users to effectively accomplish what they are designed for, besides the media darling Fiverr.

T

tommymaczoidberg

I agree. I think it will even become more popular than fiverr one day :)

Maybe. The thing SEOClerks has going for it is the price point difference. I like that they're more up front about their pricing whereas gigs on Fiverr often snark you into an upgrade in order to get the fully advertised service.

Samurai

Samurai

I used Fiverr a few times but I wasn't very happy with the quality, and I asked for a refund. I'd rather hire someone on a site like Freelancer.com where you can easily assess the skills of a freelancer you want to hire. As a freelancer, I also prefer Freelancer.com and similar sites. It's much easier to show your experience and portfolio there.

BigBigFan

BigBigFan

Freelancer.com sounds like oDesk.com. oDesk guarantees payment if you take an hourly job and use their cool time tracking feature while you work. They also offer one time payment jobs and such but those aren't guaranteed payment jobs. What I don't like as much about oDesk is that it's built more for people looking to hire than people willing to work. You have to bid on jobs and of course most jobs will take the lowest bid which is often some guy in China willing to work for $1 an hour. That doesn't work for me.

Jessi

Jessi

You have to bid on jobs and of course most jobs will take the lowest bid which is often some guy in China willing to work for $1 an hour. That doesn't work for me.

This is actually my biggest complaint about sites like that. I get that people want cheap content....I really do.... but then they often complain about it after because they got really low quality and then they're not willing to try out any better writers either. I hate having to bid on jobs against them, cutting myself down in price in order to compete, and then having to produce quality content in order to try to get more sales. Meh.

T

tommymaczoidberg

I used Fiverr a few times but I wasn't very happy with the quality, and I asked for a refund.

There are some great workers on Fiverr. You really have to do your homework, though. I personally will not hire someone for a gig that doesn't have actual work examples available.

BigBigFan

BigBigFan

Work examples are great, set up a page on blogger or wordpress.com that links to a few of your works and link to it from your sales offers. The biggest problem with setting this up is that most forums block your ability to link to your profile or to your list of posts because they don't want people trying to get links from these places and so they block them if you aren't a member. You can set up links pointing to the forum in general but you then have to hope the buyer will actually search for your stuff, which they don't tend to do.

trentz

trentz

I use fiverr and seoclerks as well. They are the most popular these days, I remember it was just fiverr but after seoclerks was advertised in some webmaster forums, its really a hit. I suddenly got some clients who bought my video creation serbvices. And then I also tried my other services and earned few.

I think these mini job sites are the future of hiring freelancers.

Latest Products

• [Rivmedia] Lazy Loader XF2
    [Rivmedia] Lazy Loader XF2
    Load images asynchronously on your forum, allowing images to be loaded only when they are in view
    • Rivmedia
    • Updated:
  • [Rivmedia] Guest Redirect & Profile unlink
    [Rivmedia] Guest Redirect & Profile unlink
    Forums which prevent member profile access for guests, redirction and unlinking for profiles
    • Rivmedia
    • Updated:
  • [Rivmedia] Simple Redirects
    [Rivmedia] Simple Redirects
    Simple redirects allows forum admins to make simple 301 or 302 redirects via their admin panel
    • Rivmedia
    • Updated:
  • [Rivmedia] Minimum Message Length
    [Rivmedia] Minimum Message Length
    Eradicate short, pointless posts with a minimum message length and improving content worth on a thre
    • Rivmedia
    • Updated: