By using seoforum’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the best UK dedicated SEO Forum

Provide or get advice on everything SEO, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love SEO and Online Marketing.

Join 50,000 members!

PaidViewPoint

Murray

Murray

I wanted to add something to the community, not just grab knowledge. I wanted to share my experience with PaidViewPoint. This is a survey style money making opportunity but the way it works is actually really nice.

To give you an idea of what I went through. I would go through surveys and then get screened out. I would go and find a number of surveys and page after page I would eventually find out that I wouldn't get paid in the end. When I did get paid it would be something like .50 for 20 minutes of my time. That's just bad.

PaidViewPoints takes away that stress. You can make at minimum .10 per day. Then you'll have opportunities to make $2.00 - $3.00 per day at random times. What's great about this? No matter what you make that day, it only takes about 3 minutes per day. Its not a big investment and granted its not a big payout, but I know just like clockwork that every December I'll have to pay to get my plates renewed which is $30 on my car. Essentially jumping onto this site and using 2 - 3 minutes, I pay for my plates and the take out I grab on my way home with the additional extra funds after that.

The best way to do this is to jump on do your 3 minutes, grab a referral link and promote yourself.

This is my referral link: http://paidviewpoint.com/?r=e0igxd

Thanks to those who use it and good luck chasing those dreams everyone!

shellyann36

shellyann36

I am a member of their site. If you like them you should also try their sister site ICS or Instant Cash Sweepstakes. They have the similar setup as far as questions. They don't always pay you every time you answer questions (most of the time I earn a few cents each time I have a session with them. They do give you tickets that you can use to enter their random 3 hour drawing for $2.00 and their 24 hour drawing of $50.00. I have never won any of the drawings but I know people who have. The cashout is only $2.00. The thing about them is that they send you an email every 3 hours to come fill out more surveys.

Trista

Trista

I also like Instant Cash Sweepstakes. I find the surveys quick and entertaining as they cover such a wide variety of topics. I get the every-3-hours reminder emails, and depending upon what I'm doing I'll pause and do the surveys. They usually pay a few cents for each session. I just joined in early August and I have already cashed out the $2.00 twice. It's not much money but it's not much work or time either.

If you have referrals you'll make more money; every time someone you refer gets a few cents you'll get the matching amount.

I did join PaidViewPoint, too, but haven't been active. I'm going to give it a try and see what I think.

Mayvin

Mayvin

I had joined this site a few months back and earning 10 cents a survey with a 15 dollar min pay out just seems a bit of a waste of time. Would take forever to cash out.

Kristy

Kristy

I am a member of their site. If you like them you should also try their sister site ICS or Instant Cash Sweepstakes. They have the similar setup as far as questions. They don't always pay you every time you answer questions (most of the time I earn a few cents each time I have a session with them. They do give you tickets that you can use to enter their random 3 hour drawing for $2.00 and their 24 hour drawing of $50.00. I have never won any of the drawings but I know people who have. The cashout is only $2.00. The thing about them is that they send you an email every 3 hours to come fill out more surveys.

I like ICS. I don't make much from them but since I've been using the site I won two of their $2.00 drawings but I've never won any of the $50 ones. And I just got payment today actually for $2 (not from a drawing though, just from doing the polls). I like PaidViewPoint too. I just wish their cash out limit wasn't so high.

shellyann36

shellyann36

I like ICS. I don't make much from them but since I've been using the site I won two of their $2.00 drawings but I've never won any of the $50 ones. And I just got payment today actually for $2 (not from a drawing though, just from doing the polls). I like PaidViewPoint too. I just wish their cash out limit wasn't so high.

Congrats on winning those $2 drawings. I have not won anything from them yet but I really like the fact that if your referral earns money answering the questions so do you. Yes I wish PVP would drop it down to at least $10 cashout.

Murray

Murray

I wasn't sure anyone actually won those drawings. I think I have like .05 on ICS. I do it in my spare time, but I also like to use Slice the Pie in my spare time so there's not a lot of time left for ICS when the pay out is so small. That's just the way the pennies roll.

Latest Products

• [Rivmedia] Lazy Loader XF2
    [Rivmedia] Lazy Loader XF2
    Load images asynchronously on your forum, allowing images to be loaded only when they are in view
    • Rivmedia
    • Updated:
  • [Rivmedia] Guest Redirect & Profile unlink
    [Rivmedia] Guest Redirect & Profile unlink
    Forums which prevent member profile access for guests, redirction and unlinking for profiles
    • Rivmedia
    • Updated:
  • [Rivmedia] Simple Redirects
    [Rivmedia] Simple Redirects
    Simple redirects allows forum admins to make simple 301 or 302 redirects via their admin panel
    • Rivmedia
    • Updated:
  • [Rivmedia] Minimum Message Length
    [Rivmedia] Minimum Message Length
    Eradicate short, pointless posts with a minimum message length and improving content worth on a thre
    • Rivmedia
    • Updated: