By using seoforum’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the best UK dedicated SEO Forum

Provide or get advice on everything SEO, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love SEO and Online Marketing.

Join 50,000 members!

What are your favourite affiliate programs currently?

O

Optimize

I often find it hard to find a decent, high-value product and program to focus some spare time on. What's everyone promoting ( with success ) at the moment, hopefully it's not one of these secret society type things that no one wants to talk about :p

juliafer

juliafer

There has been an interesting debate that if the cashback/coupon website model is the most lucrative for affiliates and how can it be setup with minimal effort. I am personally convinced that the cashback/coupon website could work more effectively than other models in affiliate marketing but require a good understanding of the affiliate industry from affiliate and merchant perspectives and also involve a lot of effort and resources to setup, maintain and promote it effectively. I found an article about a website that providing all things in one panel like from the first step to the last step. You can also get their services and one thing more that's cheaper than other companies in the UK but effective and responsive. If anyone used this or have any experience about that, then we can discuss here. I shared the link of my current affiliate program for earning: RevGlue tools support affiliates to monetise websites, blogs and mobile apps.

Laxmi Sharma

Laxmi Sharma

Look out for affiliate program that offers highest commission value. As I am very much interested in promoting web hosting niche, eUKhost affiliates is one of my favorite affiliate program as there are no limits on how much you can earn and cookies last for 150 days. WPEngine is another top affiliate marketing programs to make money. You can make money here by promoting it to business or individuals who keen about site security and site loading time.

S

smalljenny088

+ You can learn a lot from their blog . Something else no one writes feedback (
by the way it can still spread the photo about the translations of the partners

RjMaan

RjMaan

Amazon and Click bank is my favorite affiliate programs due to their variety of products.

Latest Products

• [Rivmedia] Lazy Loader XF2
    [Rivmedia] Lazy Loader XF2
    Load images asynchronously on your forum, allowing images to be loaded only when they are in view
    • Rivmedia
    • Updated:
  • [Rivmedia] Guest Redirect & Profile unlink
    [Rivmedia] Guest Redirect & Profile unlink
    Forums which prevent member profile access for guests, redirction and unlinking for profiles
    • Rivmedia
    • Updated:
  • [Rivmedia] Simple Redirects
    [Rivmedia] Simple Redirects
    Simple redirects allows forum admins to make simple 301 or 302 redirects via their admin panel
    • Rivmedia
    • Updated:
  • [Rivmedia] Minimum Message Length
    [Rivmedia] Minimum Message Length
    Eradicate short, pointless posts with a minimum message length and improving content worth on a thre
    • Rivmedia
    • Updated: