By using seoforum’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the best UK dedicated SEO Forum

Provide or get advice on everything SEO, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love SEO and Online Marketing.

Join 50,000 members!

Who is your host?

Andrei

Andrei

I used tmdhosting for almost all my websites. never let me down

A

afh

Lead Generating Tools - As the name implies, their focus is on helping you generate leads - anyone can host sites, but getting traffic is difficult.
That and they're small enough that you get to meet the owner and get personal attention, which is critical if this is your chosen business.
If you want to check them out, please tell Steve that Sylquard sent you, so I can get something back. :)

Tara

Tara

I have my sites hosted with Hostgator. I have used them for years with no problems.

I'm surprised no one on this thread has listed BlueHost as I thought they were pretty popular.

Jessi

Jessi

I actually use Blogger as a host for a few of my blogs.

I get to use my own domain still, but Blogger hosts it for free, so I don't have to worry about paying for more hosting every month. I've never had any issues with it either.

bauss

bauss

NiffyHost - I've been with them for a little over a month, great hosting so far.

Caliber

Caliber

I have been using Hostgator for a couple of years now and they never disappointed me. They offer great features for really reasonable prices, and I never had any downtime problems with them so far. Price is one of the things I really care about when I buy hosting since most of the hosting providers out there are really overpriced, so it was the reason I started off with Hostgator to begin with. I am pretty satisfied with them and I recommend them.

K

keithr13

I use Bluehost, and have been with them for almost 3 years now.
I originally had sites with multiple hosts, evaluating them, but Bluehost turned out to be the best of all the ones I was with. As each site needed renewing, I transferred them to this account.
I can have unlimited sites on the one account, and can create new sites as and when I need them using subdomains or subdirectories.

Nymph

Nymph

Hostgator has to be the number one provider on my list, and has been for a few years. I was all too skeptical about these hosts and, when I first started out, I'd heard many horror stories about ripoffs, poor customer service, you name it. Hadn't seen nor heard any of it about Hostgator in all these years. Mind you, their resellers are a different story. If there were any problems, it was at the fault of the user from what I've read. I've also used GoDaddy, and while they are good, their interface is not the best interface around to use. Some things were more confusing than they ought to be.

emd3

emd3

I use Laughing Squid because it was highly recommended by WordPress. I've been using them for a little over a year, and it only costs $6 a month. I like how inexpensive they are, and they have great customer service, however their website is extremely confusing. I recently started a second blog, and I'm thinking of choosing a hosting service other than Laughing Squid. I'll definitely check out all of the ones that have been listed here :)

Brad

Brad

Administrator
I'm currently on EmpireHostings, seems very nice, haven't had any downtime that I know of, I might move later down the line.

Teekay

Teekay

Currently using Hawk Host for hosting my site and it's been great so far, had no problems whatsoever and the account was set up very quickly.

Brad

Brad

Administrator
Currently using Hawk Host for hosting my site and it's been great so far, had no problems whatsoever and the account was set up very quickly.
Quick question, someone said that HawkHost has slowed down recently, have you noticed this or no?

Teekay

Teekay

Quick question, someone said that HawkHost has slowed down recently, have you noticed this or no?

I personally haven't experienced that or it may have simply been too small of a change for me to notice on a general browse on the site.

It could also be that it was just one of their other servers that might be experiencing that maybe?

Brad

Brad

Administrator
I personally haven't experienced that or it may have simply been too small of a change for me to notice on a general browse on the site.

It could also be that it was just one of their other servers that might be experiencing that maybe?
Hmm yea, that's what I was thinking, ill just give them ago maybe, thanks.

I

iPhonefreak

I use Tierra Hosting and they are pretty good. I recommend them to all of my friends.

J

jacktheking

I use gegahost in the past. Now i am using nothing, i dont have a website now..

Hanaseru

Hanaseru

I use DreamHost, and have for my whole webmaster time.

Dreamhost has its own panel with lots of interesting little things

Realism

Realism

I've used Apis Networks for 2 years for all my sites. Fast support and great prices, highly recommend them.

CodeMaster

CodeMaster

Community Team
I currently use hosting from my new hosting company.

D

DMang17

Currently im with Hostgator and I have been with them for a few years. For other projects, ive used MediaTemple and I have found them pretty good.

Latest Products

• [Rivmedia] Lazy Loader XF2
    [Rivmedia] Lazy Loader XF2
    Load images asynchronously on your forum, allowing images to be loaded only when they are in view
    • Rivmedia
    • Updated:
  • [Rivmedia] Guest Redirect & Profile unlink
    [Rivmedia] Guest Redirect & Profile unlink
    Forums which prevent member profile access for guests, redirction and unlinking for profiles
    • Rivmedia
    • Updated:
  • [Rivmedia] Simple Redirects
    [Rivmedia] Simple Redirects
    Simple redirects allows forum admins to make simple 301 or 302 redirects via their admin panel
    • Rivmedia
    • Updated:
  • [Rivmedia] Minimum Message Length
    [Rivmedia] Minimum Message Length
    Eradicate short, pointless posts with a minimum message length and improving content worth on a thre
    • Rivmedia
    • Updated: