By using seoforum’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the best UK dedicated SEO Forum

Provide or get advice on everything SEO, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love SEO and Online Marketing.

Join 50,000 members!

Best sites for newbies

H

hogwarts

Hey, guys!

What are the best sites to get started making money online? I'm not really looking for survey sites since I rarely qualify for surveys since I don't live in the US. I'm basically looking for a reliable way to make, say $1-$5 per day or something like that. Right now I'm just using Bubblews, Postloop, and PaidViewPoint.

jean

jean

I am not aware of the sites that you've mentioned, but when I started my freelance career as a software programmer, I began with Guru(dot)com, elance(dot)com, and freelancer(dot)com. The first 2 sites are very professional sites and you had to pay some fees to bid for jobs there. I do not know what the present status is, but the pay was very good and timely.

fltdude

fltdude

A PTC (Paid To Click) site is an option but you won't get enough money out of this. Unless of course you invest some money right from the beginning and rent referrals to provide you with lots of clicks.

leandros21

leandros21

The most legit PTC site nowdays is Neobux . I dont aggree with fltdude, its not required to invest, just by surveys and by adprizes you can get at least $15 per day from the first month. Imagine the income of the second year.

K

kimberwv

Is Neobux hard to use? Time consuming? How long has it been around?

Seo talks

Seo talks

I think post loop is a great site for beginners because you don't have to write like 400 words and then get rejected by the editors because that happens at Helium or AC or Yahoo Voice or Demand Media. I think you should stick to easier sites first and build your knowledge and experiences and then go up some more. Have you try slice the pie, where you would get paid about 15 to 20 pennies for writing a paragraphs on music. You would listen to a piece of music and then rate it and write some lines on your review about it. You are free to write anything you want just like here. You can try that site and they pay when you want to get pay so it's pretty deal for me.

davidj212

davidj212

Is Neobux hard to use? Time consuming? How long has it been around?

Neobux is a ppc site, and participating on any type of ppc site takes alot of patience before you really start to see any income. When I first started on Neobux about a year ago, I used their rented referral program to my advantage. I had to invest some money to get started,but it wasn't a ton of cash, just a small amount. Neobux is the best ppc site that is on the web, and they have been around since the year 2008. Currently, they have paid out over a couple million dollars to their users, and just yesterday alone they paid out exactly $104,397.05 to their users. Thousands of people sign up for the site each and everyday, and I highly recommend that you give it a shot. I included a link below, it's a free guide to help you get started making money with Neobux if you choose to.

http://neobuxstrategyandguide.com/make-money-with-neobux/

Raivyn

Raivyn

I use Bubblews, Postloop, Microworkers, and Mturk. So far Bubblews has been my favorite as I can write about whatever I choose and get paid for each view, like, dislike, and comment on my work. My next favorite would be postloop. I get to join forums to talk about things I'm interested in and get paid for it, how cool is that! Microworkers and Mturk. Both are very simple to use and have plenty of tasks you can do for cash. After checking out Neobux, it looks like something I will be trying. Thank you for the link and information.

P

protoboard

The most legit PTC site nowdays is Neobux . I dont aggree with fltdude, its not required to invest, just by surveys and by adprizes you can get at least $15 per day from the first month. Imagine the income of the second year.

$15 per day without investing? I find that really hard to believe. I think you should have lots of active referrals to make that much and those should be direct referrals, not rented ones.

If you are making that much that's awesome, but I don't think everyone can be that lucky.

P

p0gy0

It is possible to make $15 a day without investment in Neobux but not on the very first year though and not even on the second. The easier path for PTC success is by making investments right off the bat. You guys should try Probux. It's the next big thing.

leandros21

leandros21

$15 per day without investing? I find that really hard to believe. I think you should have lots of active referrals to make that much and those should be direct referrals, not rented ones.

If you are making that much that's awesome, but I don't think everyone can be that lucky.

I dont think its about luck, there is no luck just a mind that creates everyting and the "luck" in success ptc word is the recycle strategy and to keep track of your referrals' no clicking pattern. But from my experience, nobody manage their account, recycle without consistency and many other fatal stories.

P

protoboard

I dont think its about luck, there is no luck just a mind that creates everyting and the "luck" in success ptc word is the recycle strategy and to keep track of your referrals' no clicking pattern. But from my experience, nobody manage their account, recycle without consistency and many other fatal stories.

So it's all about strategic thinking? That makes me think PTCs aren't as easy as everyone says. How long have you been working there? How much time do you put in those site daily?

leandros21

leandros21

So it's all about strategic thinking? That makes me think PTCs aren't as easy as everyone says. How long have you been working there? How much time do you put in those site daily?

It's easy for everybody who checks their referrals' clicking pattern but you and the 90% ptc members think that you can become millionaire overnight using internet.
I use to be member of neobux from February of 2012
From 5 minutes a day until 2hours a day. It does not require to be on the site, but as i am home what better to do?

N

Nixon Marcion

I started with Odesk.com and tried out other websites as well. I think humanatic.com is another great place for newbies. All you have to do is review calls.

S

smoothmarketer

With ptc sites you should try probux. In my opinion it is even better than neobux. I joined the two sites on the same day early this year and probux is actually where I am making money. I highly recommend it.

K

kimberwv

I started with Odesk.com and tried out other websites as well. I think humanatic.com is another great place for newbies. All you have to do is review calls.

I haven't had any luck with oDesk at all. I'm pretty disappointed. I have some great skills but no one will hire me!

MercyL

MercyL

Hey, guys!

What are the best sites to get started making money online? I'm not really looking for survey sites since I rarely qualify for surveys since I don't live in the US. I'm basically looking for a reliable way to make, say $1-$5 per day or something like that. Right now I'm just using Bubblews, Postloop, and PaidViewPoint.

You say that you live outside of the USA, don't want to frequent survey sites, and want something reliable? Do you have friends that would benefit from a site like that also?

Why aren't you exploring the steps to create a site for people outside of the USA?

While many revenue share article sites are using Google Adwords, (or would that be Adsense?) there must be some alternatives serving people in your area, with programs similar to Google revenue programs.

You have a market that is chomping at the bit for honest online revenue!

N

Nixon Marcion

You say that you live outside of the USA, don't want to frequent survey sites, and want something reliable? Do you have friends that would benefit from a site like that also?

Why aren't you exploring the steps to create a site for people outside of the USA?

While many revenue share article sites are using Google Adwords, (or would that be Adsense?) there must be some alternatives serving people in your area, with programs similar to Google revenue programs.

You have a market that is chomping at the bit for honest online revenue!

This is such a great idea, I think it will surely work.

Nymph

Nymph

Every time I arrive at one of these threads, there are always people vouching PTCs, GPTs, and other such programs where one spends a lot of time and effort for minimal monetary gain. You would be lucky to get even enough to pass off for minimum wage were you to manage to gather a handful of referrals. That isn't making money. That's just nonsense. The only thing these programs are good for is getting startup money for the real methods that will make you thousands of dollars if enough effort is put into it. This is in contrast to these pyramid scheme programs where you hardly ever advance regardless of the effort you put into it.

I would recommend newbies to read up on SEO and Social Media Marketing, then look at their options for monetization, including affiliate products, CPA offers, Adsense, selling advertising space, PPD, sponsored blog posts from advertisers, etc. You know, the real ways to make good money online. If they can or are particularly precocious, they can try advertising their own businesses (online or offline) with a website.

I would then instruct them to start up a blogspot or wordpress blog (they both can get good traffic if you write correctly and fumble with all the options for SEO given) and write rich, quality content in their niche of choice. Literally, just start writing, and the traffic will come as the crawlers spider your content more and more frequently. My latest blogspot to test a niche gained slightly over 8K uniques in the first month. This can be them. Once enough blog posts have been written (think 10-30 posts) then they can apply for Adsense and get approved almost right away no matter how bad you think the blog looks, as long as the content is lengthy. Then they can monetize that 8K traffic per month, get anywhere between a 0.5 to 10% CTR, and make a few hundred per month already with just that alone. Then they may choose to promote affiliate products, or get a domain and hosting of their own once they are comfortable enough with the concept, then scale their success up from there. It does not have to be difficult.

crazycroc

crazycroc

I think post loop is a great site for beginners because you don't have to write like 400 words and then get rejected by the editors because that happens at Helium or AC or Yahoo Voice or Demand Media. I think you should stick to easier sites first and build your knowledge and experiences and then go up some more. Have you try slice the pie, where you would get paid about 15 to 20 pennies for writing a paragraphs on music. You would listen to a piece of music and then rate it and write some lines on your review about it. You are free to write anything you want just like here. You can try that site and they pay when you want to get pay so it's pretty deal for me.

You're right, it is great for beginners because you don't normally get rejected and are almost always credited for your work however you have to become fairly efficient for it to be worth while. Considering each post is only a few minutes, you have to subscribe to dozens of sites and be able to make a few posts a minute at least, in order to earn a decent hourly wage.

Latest Products

• [Rivmedia] Lazy Loader XF2
    [Rivmedia] Lazy Loader XF2
    Load images asynchronously on your forum, allowing images to be loaded only when they are in view
    • Rivmedia
    • Updated:
  • [Rivmedia] Guest Redirect & Profile unlink
    [Rivmedia] Guest Redirect & Profile unlink
    Forums which prevent member profile access for guests, redirction and unlinking for profiles
    • Rivmedia
    • Updated:
  • [Rivmedia] Simple Redirects
    [Rivmedia] Simple Redirects
    Simple redirects allows forum admins to make simple 301 or 302 redirects via their admin panel
    • Rivmedia
    • Updated:
  • [Rivmedia] Minimum Message Length
    [Rivmedia] Minimum Message Length
    Eradicate short, pointless posts with a minimum message length and improving content worth on a thre
    • Rivmedia
    • Updated: