By using seoforum’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the best UK dedicated SEO Forum

Provide or get advice on everything SEO, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love SEO and Online Marketing.

Join 50,000 members!

CRM - Insight Reporting

A

AJ_25

Hi All,

I am new to the world of Marketing and I am looking for some advice. I have been asked to build a CRM Insight Dashboard based on a Football Club but I'm not really too sure on what to report. I need to create some mock data on the aspects of Data that I think should be reported but I am at a loss.

Has anyone done something like this before please and can pass on some experience of what key metrics should have insight on?

Thanks in advance

Community

Community

Administrator
Staff member
Established Memeber
Wouldnt the client give you insight as to what data they want to see and how to they want it analysed?

A

AJ_25

Not on this occasion, I need to think of some ideas. I was thinking about season tickets and somehow expanding on this perhaps

Community

Community

Administrator
Staff member
Established Memeber
Seems like a nightmare building something without a real brief or scope of work haha.

Couple of ideas, not sure if it will be along the lines you'd be looking for though and/or where you'd pull the data from.
  1. Stadium Capacity / Match attendances
  2. Season Ticket sales year on year
  3. Club History / achievements
  4. Kit design history
  5. Ownership of club history
  6. Sponsor history
  7. Player records
  8. Hall of fame
  9. Manager history
  10. Club social feeds
  11. latest syndicated news
Tough call without knowing what data is needed, what the data is being used for or what access to you have to data sources / if any.

The above is a general round up of information, but if they are looking for something specific to a club and want marketing related data then you'd need to know what access you have to their marketing related data, such as :

1. Analytics
  2. Visitor flow
  3. Bounce rates
  4. Email campaign stats
  5. Geographical data
  6. user demographics
The list can go on, but you need some form of brief or scope of work to go on otherwise your pissing into the wind.

A

AJ_25

I guess the only thing I can think of is looking at season ticket sales and the retention/attrition rates. I can upload some dummy data to create the report initially so I can report on what I want providing it's useful. Could I look at somthing like the new kit as a campaign (although not quite sure what I would report on even if it is dummy data)

A

AJ_25

I guess if I was to focus on the supporter relationship, does that help in terms of what we should report on? The only thing I have thought about looking at is season ticket sales last season and look at the retention rates. Maybe I can look at a campaign such as a kit launch and look at sales around this maybe

B

bracknelson

Established Memeber
To create a dashboard, click dashboards on the navigation bar, click new dashboard, fill in the dashboard name, description, and visibility permissions, then click save, to start adding cards, click actions, and select create a new card. In this context, CRM data entry automation will help you to manage your data in a great way.

A

Annajason42

Seems like a nightmare building something without a real brief or scope of work haha.

Couple of ideas, not sure if it will be along the lines you'd be looking for though and/or where you'd pull the data from.
  1. Stadium Capacity / Match attendances
  2. Season Ticket sales year on year
  3. Club History / achievements
  4. Kit design history
  5. Ownership of club history
  6. Sponsor history
  7. Player records
  8. Hall of fame
  9. Manager history
  10. Club social feeds
  11. latest syndicated news
Tough call without knowing what data is needed, what the data is being used for or what access to you have to data sources / if any.

The above is a general round up of information, but if they are looking for something specific to a club and want marketing related data then you'd need to know what access you have to their marketing related data, such as :

1. Analytics
  2. Visitor flow
  3. Bounce rates
  4. Email campaign stats
  5. Geographical data
  6. user demographics
The list can go on, but you need some form of brief or scope of work to go on otherwise your pissing into the wind.
Well I would suggest you AJ that you follow this pattern and slowly slowly you will learn the whole process

Latest Products

• [Rivmedia] Lazy Loader XF2
    [Rivmedia] Lazy Loader XF2
    Load images asynchronously on your forum, allowing images to be loaded only when they are in view
    • Rivmedia
    • Updated:
  • [Rivmedia] Guest Redirect & Profile unlink
    [Rivmedia] Guest Redirect & Profile unlink
    Forums which prevent member profile access for guests, redirction and unlinking for profiles
    • Rivmedia
    • Updated:
  • [Rivmedia] Simple Redirects
    [Rivmedia] Simple Redirects
    Simple redirects allows forum admins to make simple 301 or 302 redirects via their admin panel
    • Rivmedia
    • Updated:
  • [Rivmedia] Minimum Message Length
    [Rivmedia] Minimum Message Length
    Eradicate short, pointless posts with a minimum message length and improving content worth on a thre
    • Rivmedia
    • Updated: