By using seoforum’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the best UK dedicated SEO Forum

Provide or get advice on everything SEO, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love SEO and Online Marketing.

Join 50,000 members!

Do you search for coupons, when buying domains?

I

isuit21

I always try finding coupons on the internet before trying to buy a product. I always want to save some money, as I may need it for something else later on. So do you search for coupons before buying a domain? I have so far already saved 90% at a .in domain with a coupon :)!

N

NeoGills

I always search for coupons before purchase any time, I men not only domain but all the products that i want.

Allan

Allan

Always, it helped me out as well. When I got my last domain name it only costed me $5.35 from godaddy for a .com

Jimmy

Jimmy

SEOTalk Guru
I always try finding coupons on the internet before trying to buy a product. I always want to save some money, as I may need it for something else later on. So do you search for coupons before buying a domain? I have so far already saved 90% at a .in domain with a coupon :)!
I dont really, I've never thought of it before to be honest, but if namecheap are running a special seasonal discount or something, I would definitely use it :p

Geoffrey

Geoffrey

I don't usually search for a coupon when I'm buying a domain, mainly because any I find will be old. If I hear about a deal that is active, like Namecheap's .99 cent deal yesterday or the one from July, I'll get a domain then even if I don't need a domain. I almost have a domain idea, even if it's one I don't plan to develop right away, so I grab it up while I can get it for a steal.

BigBigFan

BigBigFan

It depends on the host really but yes, I do search for coupons. On Godaddy for example you can save up to 74% depending on what you are ordering, it all ads up so don't give money away if you don't have to.

S

SonnyNET64

Who doesn't look for a coupon/offer on domain names? Everyone is trying so hard to find a company that registers domain for low prices, and eventually they all resort to sub-domains. I myself was able to save a ton of money on a .com domain, and a .net one as well. All under $10! Try Crazy Domains. They're very cheap, especially in Australia.

SonnyNET64

Jessi

Jessi

I usually do, but only for GoDaddy the last few times I was looking for a domain. I had already planned to buy from them regardless and it was only to see if I could get it a bit cheaper. It usually works out quite nicely for me.

Z

Zerth

Yep, I look for GoDaddy domain coupons, there's usually a lot there that are actually giving me discounts. I save a lot from this.

Tara

Tara

I buy my domains from Namecheap. They have great deals. Sometimes, they even offer 98 or 99 cent deals. On some of the internet marketing forums post of the latest domain coupon deals. I rarely have to go searching for domain coupons.

N

neoflip

Yeah, i probably find coupons before buying any domains...
even find for any online products... : D

bauss

bauss

Always, but I only search for coupons at my preferred domain registrars before buying a domain.

Chynamp

Chynamp

Yes, I always search for coupons when buying domains. The first domain I purchased I didn't know enough to look for coupons, but from then on I have always used coupons. If you don't you really should because every time I have looked, there have always been coupons available, and I have saved a lot on my domains.

S

Spintax

Heck yeah! :) Every penny counts. It helps to be on forums like this one, where people share info on barely advertized discount codes. For me, getting a cheap domain isn't the only thing -- I have to have cheap (or free) privacy on that domain as well. This is where many registrars fall short.

Nymph

Nymph

I will usually scour the web high and low for coupons or offers that registrars have in effect when I purchase my domains in bulk. A $90 bill usually goes down to $40, sometimes even less when I find a good coupon. It's worth it, but during the times there are no coupons, that shouldn't stop you from starting up what you have in mind before it's too late.

jean

jean

I have't bought a domain name in many months now, but I remember looking for coupons before buying domain names when I was buying them. I usually bought those domains from NameCheap site, and even some savings would be greatly welcome. I have only once purchased a discounted domain from Go Daddy, and the whole process was very long and at every step, that site wanted to buy me one (useless) thing or other.

Latest Products

• [Rivmedia] Lazy Loader XF2
    [Rivmedia] Lazy Loader XF2
    Load images asynchronously on your forum, allowing images to be loaded only when they are in view
    • Rivmedia
    • Updated:
  • [Rivmedia] Guest Redirect & Profile unlink
    [Rivmedia] Guest Redirect & Profile unlink
    Forums which prevent member profile access for guests, redirction and unlinking for profiles
    • Rivmedia
    • Updated:
  • [Rivmedia] Simple Redirects
    [Rivmedia] Simple Redirects
    Simple redirects allows forum admins to make simple 301 or 302 redirects via their admin panel
    • Rivmedia
    • Updated:
  • [Rivmedia] Minimum Message Length
    [Rivmedia] Minimum Message Length
    Eradicate short, pointless posts with a minimum message length and improving content worth on a thre
    • Rivmedia
    • Updated: