By using seoforum’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the best UK dedicated SEO Forum

Provide or get advice on everything SEO, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love SEO and Online Marketing.

Join 50,000 members!

Question Domain not searchable in google

Tasawarms

Tasawarms

My domain is not searable in google . The result comes out with other extensions. My domain is "msschool.pk". When i search in google , google says "showing resultls for " msschool.org". This domain does not belong to me. How i can get the direct results of "msschool.pk"

Elyman

Elyman

Hello,
Having had a very quick look at your pages the first thing that is very obvious is that you do not have enough text content making it difficult for Google to know what your pages are about.
Also, if you are at a fixed address it will be worthwhile completing a Google My Business profile as fully as possible.
My suggestion would be that once you have added considerably more relevant content you submit your pages to Google using Google Search Console to ensure that Google is aware of your site. Having done this you should find that Google includes you in search results.
Regards
Neil

F

Forseti

What are the benefits of your content on the site? Who is the content for? Although I’m not a search engine, I couldn’t understand either.

Latest Products

• [Rivmedia] Lazy Loader XF2
    [Rivmedia] Lazy Loader XF2
    Load images asynchronously on your forum, allowing images to be loaded only when they are in view
    • Rivmedia
    • Updated:
  • [Rivmedia] Guest Redirect & Profile unlink
    [Rivmedia] Guest Redirect & Profile unlink
    Forums which prevent member profile access for guests, redirction and unlinking for profiles
    • Rivmedia
    • Updated:
  • [Rivmedia] Simple Redirects
    [Rivmedia] Simple Redirects
    Simple redirects allows forum admins to make simple 301 or 302 redirects via their admin panel
    • Rivmedia
    • Updated:
  • [Rivmedia] Minimum Message Length
    [Rivmedia] Minimum Message Length
    Eradicate short, pointless posts with a minimum message length and improving content worth on a thre
    • Rivmedia
    • Updated: