By using seoforum’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the best UK dedicated SEO Forum

Provide or get advice on everything SEO, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love SEO and Online Marketing.

Join 50,000 members!

Forums are the best link builders.

A

arohi56

Yes, Through forum posting we can get high quality do follow backlinks, which really affects in ranking of any website in SERP.

J

jit90

For me, forum or discussion community are the best way of driving traffic to your website. I am contributing more than 100 forums for online promotion.

F

fiveliveprojects

A lot of people use blogs for link building. I, on the other hand, use forums.
Forums are THE BEST way to link build and to get your site ranked. Why?
Most forums have a HIGH PR purely because of the content that is produced everyday. If your site is focused on cars, a high PR car forum will get you a super high backlink. Promoting your website in your signature, and making your own threads about your site will rank your site much easier than a blog post.

In 1 month, I posted on 100 high PR forums and ranked no. 1 on google for 3 different keywords, and within the first page for another 5 keywords.

I used the same 2 articles when posting threads, and found forums that best matched my sites content.
It only took me a good 6-8 hours in total to write the articles and to post the threads, but in the end it really paid out!

I did not post on one blog, and focused on only forums. I suggest you try the same and see how your results pan out!

Try researching on google for forums that best match your sites niche/content and then compile a list of 50+ forums. Post on them all and gain high PR backlinks for every thread. Once google picks the articles up you'll rank in the first 10 if you posted a good article.

Good Luck!

Its amazing. And it's true that we can rank fast on the search engines on our targeted keywords if you focused more on forum posting. Thanks for your suggestion. Now, i will more focused on the forum posting.

Paro

Paro

Can Anyone Give the Forum Submission Sites ?

D

DavidDhawan

Forums may not get as much love and attention these days, but they remain a very valuable marketing tool. Especially when it comes to building backlinks. Here's why: A large number of online forums still allow do-follow links, making them prime territory for scoring valuable authoritative backlinks

B

bracknelson

Established Memeber
Even while they may not receive as much love and attention these days, forums are still a very effective marketing tool. especially in terms of backlink creation. This is why: Do-follow links are still permitted on a sizable number of online forums, giving them an ideal place to gain important, authoritative backlinks.

A

andrewecook

Most forums have a HIGH PR purely because of the content that is produced everyday. If your site is focused on cars, a high PR car forum will get you a super high backlink. Promoting your website in your signature, and making your own threads about your site will rank your site much easier than a blog post.

In 1 month, I posted on 100 high PR forums and ranked no. 1 on google for 3 different keywords, and within the first page for another 5 keywords.

I used the same 2 articles when posting threads, and found forums that best matched my sites content.
It only took me a good 6-8 hours in total to write the articles and to post the threads, but in the end it really paid out!

I did not post on one blog, and focused on only forums. I suggest you try the same and see how your results pan out!

Try researching on google for forums that best match your sites niche/content and then compile a list of 50+ forums. Post on them all and gain high PR backlinks for every thread. Once google picks the articles up you'll rank in the first 10 if you posted a good article.

Good Luck!
how to find niche-specific forum sites and how?

islamic6543

islamic6543

Since posts in online communities are written in the words of your customers, they have a huge impact on SEO. This is because when your customers take to Google for a search about your product or services, it's likely that the same words they use will be found in your community, which will help pull it as a top result.

Angel

Angel

You have to bring value to the owners and the users of the site.

It’s hard because you have to bring something to the table impossible to refuse.
Whatever you bring needs to be really interesting, in order to be accepted.

You give 10 to ask for 1.

In short, be useful, help, solve problems, etc.

DaleDawsan

DaleDawsan

Established Memeber
Hello there,
Thank you for sharing your experience with forum link building. It's great to hear that you were able to achieve good results using this tactic. Keep up the good work!

B

BenjaminSamaey

Good Luck!

Interesting. I as a Freelance Performance Marketeer and SEO Expert have seen some forums with a very high DR (through Ahrefs) and thought the same.
However, some client's websites are still ranking lower than competitors, even though ON-Page SEO is on point, Sitespeed is incredible and backlinks are quality links. This while competitors have like 50 backlinks from Linkspamming high DR sites that have no value at all.

Since launch of AI/ChatGPT and all future Google updates, I very much hope Google will start penalizing those shitty linkbuilders.

H

hamza.zahid

Forums can be valuable for link building, as they provide opportunities for engagement and building relationships with other users. By actively participating in relevant forums and contributing valuable insights, you can establish yourself as an authoritative voice in your niche. This can lead to natural backlinks as other forum members reference and link to your website or content. Additionally, forums allow you to interact directly with your target audience, gaining exposure and potentially driving traffic to your website. However, it's important to approach forum participation ethically, focusing on providing valuable contributions rather than solely seeking links. Building genuine relationships and offering helpful information will yield the best long-term results for your SEO efforts.

yousufnadeem

yousufnadeem

Good Luck!
Thank you for sharing your experience with using forums for link building. While forums can indeed be a valuable tool for building backlinks and improving search engine rankings, it's important to approach it with some considerations:

1. Relevance: It's crucial to find forums that are relevant to your website's niche or industry. Posting in forums that align with your content helps ensure that the backlinks you acquire are from relevant sources, which carries more weight with search engines.
  2. Quality Content: Just like with any other form of link building, the content you provide in the forum threads should be high-quality and valuable to the forum community. Simply posting promotional content without providing value to the users is unlikely to yield positive results.
  3. Community Participation: Engaging with the forum community beyond just posting links is essential. Contributing to discussions, answering questions, and providing helpful insights establish you as a credible and respected member of the community. This, in turn, can lead to more organic traffic and better acceptance of your links.
  4. Diversity in Link Building: While forums can be effective, it's still recommended to diversify your link-building strategy. Relying solely on one method may limit your overall SEO efforts. Consider incorporating other tactics like guest posting, social media promotion, content marketing, and acquiring backlinks from reputable websites.
  5. Google's Guidelines: It's important to adhere to Google's guidelines for link building. Excessive link building solely to manipulate search rankings can lead to penalties from search engines. Focus on building natural and high-quality links that provide value to users.
Remember, SEO is a complex and multifaceted process, and success often comes from a combination of various strategies. While forums can be a valuable component, it's essential to approach them with a long-term perspective and maintain a balance with other tactics.

A

affwebsite

hi dear
While forums can be effective for building links, it's important to note that their effectiveness may vary depending on the context and the specific forum. Other link-building strategies, such as guest blogging, influencer collaborations, or content marketing, can also yield positive results. It's essential to employ a diverse range of tactics to maximize the impact of your link-building efforts.
thank you

A

Adam-09

Forums is tough, But is appreciated Process to gain Link from high ranking websites. It help you to overtake your competitors.

purpal

purpal

That is one interesting and good way of using forums. And as mentioned, it has proven to be effective.

It is all about how properly we use any particular link building technique.

Thanks for posting this thread. Really helpful.

purpal

purpal

There are still lots of forums that are dofollow and I also believe forusm are the best backlink source. I don't usually do blog commenting not create profiles and blogs in some web2.0 sites just to get backlinks, all I do is participate in forums and somehow get my signatures up.
And I believe that also works well, right?

S

sophiaadams

Hey there,
Forums can be valuable tools for link building. They provide opportunities for meaningful engagement, allowing you to share your expertise and content with a relevant audience. When you contribute thoughtfully to discussions, you can earn backlinks naturally, enhancing your website's authority and visibility. However, it's crucial to focus on high-quality, reputable forums in your niche, and always adhere to their rules and guidelines. While forums can be effective for link building, a diversified approach that includes various strategies like content marketing and outreach is often recommended for the best results.

Latest Products

• [Rivmedia] Lazy Loader XF2
    [Rivmedia] Lazy Loader XF2
    Load images asynchronously on your forum, allowing images to be loaded only when they are in view
    • Rivmedia
    • Updated:
  • [Rivmedia] Guest Redirect & Profile unlink
    [Rivmedia] Guest Redirect & Profile unlink
    Forums which prevent member profile access for guests, redirction and unlinking for profiles
    • Rivmedia
    • Updated:
  • [Rivmedia] Simple Redirects
    [Rivmedia] Simple Redirects
    Simple redirects allows forum admins to make simple 301 or 302 redirects via their admin panel
    • Rivmedia
    • Updated:
  • [Rivmedia] Minimum Message Length
    [Rivmedia] Minimum Message Length
    Eradicate short, pointless posts with a minimum message length and improving content worth on a thre
    • Rivmedia
    • Updated: