By using seoforum’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the best UK dedicated SEO Forum

Provide or get advice on everything SEO, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love SEO and Online Marketing.

Join 50,000 members!

Freelance writing sites

J

JeronimoMagalhaes

I rather take a few forums, usually I don't have to bid on anything and it gets easier to get clients for myself. Has worked countless times for me, I'm fully satisfied with that method.

millshre

millshre

Freelance writing is really what I want to end up doing as my main source of income. Unfortunately, I only write for Textbroker right now and I don't make a lot there. If I could just stop making ridiculous comma usage mistakes, I could be bumped up to a 4-star. I don't have a lot of confidence in my writing so it's hard for me to try other sites that I'm not familiar with. I have trouble jumping in and writing something because I'm afraid of doing it incorrectly or not well enough. I basically just use Textbroker to practice and build confidence. Last year, I had several direct orders from a client that really liked my articles a lot. That helped. I've looked at Elance but I just can't get myself to bid on anything yet. I'd like to start a personal blog. I think that would get me into the practice of writing about a lot of different things in a comfortable place and maybe even get some feedback as I go.

Jessi

Jessi

Freelance writing is really what I want to end up doing as my main source of income. Unfortunately, I only write for Textbroker right now and I don't make a lot there. If I could just stop making ridiculous comma usage mistakes, I could be bumped up to a 4-star.

I have never used TextBroker so I don't know their rules. If silly things like commas are what's holding you back from a better rating, though, it makes me wonder how strict they are.

I've looked at Elance but I just can't get myself to bid on anything yet.

You're going to want to build up a reputation on Elance so that you can get higher paying jobs later, so you might as well start now. Just bid rather low so that you're more likely to get the jobs....but they don't expect as much perfection on lower bids, too. Then you can build up your portfolio and rating there while you build up your confidence. :)

Sandman

Sandman

I have never really had any luck with any freelance sites, either I dont get chosen for a project or anything I entered into a competition just fell short of 1st.

RjMaan

RjMaan

I agree with you, because in past i was facing the same problem issue and my client was not accepting my written document. After sometime i realized that the article was not up to dated. One should gather all the up to dated data from different legitimate sites like Widipedia, Quora, Magzines and many other authentic sites so that may write a great article. A quality content with an excellent writing skilled article has a greater chance to acceptance by client.

Last edited:
C

c4cyber

well, I prefer micro-job websites like fiverr, yooker dot com. Yooker is seo marketplace and has gigs from $4 to $100. you don't have to live in states to be member of this site, you can be anywhere around the globe if you have paypal. And if you don't have paypal, I'm sure that there must be some paypal money exchanger in your country. Do some research and i hope you find one.
Posting gigs are easy, joing is free so there is no reason why I shouldn't. I am comfortable with small piece of articles where I don't have to do days of research and I can write more in less time. So Yooker works for me.

Latest Products

• [Rivmedia] Lazy Loader XF2
    [Rivmedia] Lazy Loader XF2
    Load images asynchronously on your forum, allowing images to be loaded only when they are in view
    • Rivmedia
    • Updated:
  • [Rivmedia] Guest Redirect & Profile unlink
    [Rivmedia] Guest Redirect & Profile unlink
    Forums which prevent member profile access for guests, redirction and unlinking for profiles
    • Rivmedia
    • Updated:
  • [Rivmedia] Simple Redirects
    [Rivmedia] Simple Redirects
    Simple redirects allows forum admins to make simple 301 or 302 redirects via their admin panel
    • Rivmedia
    • Updated:
  • [Rivmedia] Minimum Message Length
    [Rivmedia] Minimum Message Length
    Eradicate short, pointless posts with a minimum message length and improving content worth on a thre
    • Rivmedia
    • Updated: