By using seoforum’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the best UK dedicated SEO Forum

Provide or get advice on everything SEO, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love SEO and Online Marketing.

Join 50,000 members!

How many posts does your forum have?

D

Darthmaul

Simple topic to get the ball rolling, post your current sites post count in this thread. (Only post once a day in this thread).

Dean

Dean

I just deleted over 30,000 duplicate/un-needed posts ;)

And done.

D

Darthmaul

Promotion Box has 77oo posts(a little more actually). Hoping for 8K in a few days :D

D

Darthmaul

7,850 at promotion box. We are so close to 8k...I can honestly taste it :p

I

isuit21

My forum has 1,963 posts at the moment. You must know, that it is still developing and has not been started a few years ago. Also I am currently trying to add at least 25 posts per day.

Geoffrey

Geoffrey

University Forums has 3,603 posts. We're shooting for 4,000 by the end of September, and 2000 every month after just like we did in August and will hopefully do now.

Latest Products

• [Rivmedia] Lazy Loader XF2
    [Rivmedia] Lazy Loader XF2
    Load images asynchronously on your forum, allowing images to be loaded only when they are in view
    • Rivmedia
    • Updated:
  • [Rivmedia] Guest Redirect & Profile unlink
    [Rivmedia] Guest Redirect & Profile unlink
    Forums which prevent member profile access for guests, redirction and unlinking for profiles
    • Rivmedia
    • Updated:
  • [Rivmedia] Simple Redirects
    [Rivmedia] Simple Redirects
    Simple redirects allows forum admins to make simple 301 or 302 redirects via their admin panel
    • Rivmedia
    • Updated:
  • [Rivmedia] Minimum Message Length
    [Rivmedia] Minimum Message Length
    Eradicate short, pointless posts with a minimum message length and improving content worth on a thre
    • Rivmedia
    • Updated: