By using seoforum’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the best UK dedicated SEO Forum

Provide or get advice on everything SEO, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love SEO and Online Marketing.

Join 50,000 members!

How Organized Are You At Your Money Making Ventures?

shellyann36

shellyann36

I really need to get more organized. I have trouble being organized I am definitely not a natural at it. I try to write a list done, but I usually don't even end up going by that list. I get overwhelmed very easily. It needs to change, I should hop on pinterest and find some better ways to organize.

I have to really force myself to be organized. I created a notebook of all of my earning sites. I took a 2 inch binder and page dividers and set up a section for each site I am working in ABC order. I put a section at the front for monthly earnings. I simply log into my sites daily and write down my starting total and ending total for the day. Some sites take more information daily (such as Bubblews) but at the end of the day I have an ending total. The monthly earnings section I just write down which site I cashed out on and what date in the color red. After I have been paid by that site I high light the payment. Since I work so many sites this helps me to keep track of my cashouts.

I'm terribly disorganized, but I've been meaning to correct it. It's just a little bit difficult because I've started off with little organization already, and have all my email addresses intertwined with different money sites of the same type. If I could do it all over, I would have set it up to be organized from the start, but it was hardly possible for my case when I was starting because I barely knew anything about online money making then and was only getting used to the different programs. Hopefully I can transition smoothly into a more organized pattern soon.

Viktori I am also very disorganized. I too have many different email addresses. It is a pain really. I did go and transfer most of my main sites to two specific email addresses and that did relieve alot of the stress. Good luck!

bauss

bauss

I plan most of it out in my head, and I rarely write it down. I have a good memory, and my mind is always on my money. I'm constantly updating my site, and trying to think of new ways to make money off it.

I'm also making money from other ways too, that aren't computer related.

caparica007

caparica007

Hey bauss, great avatar there! :) Yep, I have a full time job too...

Latest Products

• [Rivmedia] Lazy Loader XF2
    [Rivmedia] Lazy Loader XF2
    Load images asynchronously on your forum, allowing images to be loaded only when they are in view
    • Rivmedia
    • Updated:
  • [Rivmedia] Guest Redirect & Profile unlink
    [Rivmedia] Guest Redirect & Profile unlink
    Forums which prevent member profile access for guests, redirction and unlinking for profiles
    • Rivmedia
    • Updated:
  • [Rivmedia] Simple Redirects
    [Rivmedia] Simple Redirects
    Simple redirects allows forum admins to make simple 301 or 302 redirects via their admin panel
    • Rivmedia
    • Updated:
  • [Rivmedia] Minimum Message Length
    [Rivmedia] Minimum Message Length
    Eradicate short, pointless posts with a minimum message length and improving content worth on a thre
    • Rivmedia
    • Updated: