By using seoforum’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the best UK dedicated SEO Forum

Provide or get advice on everything SEO, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love SEO and Online Marketing.

Join 50,000 members!

How to get high-quality backlinks from other websites?

S

Syma khan

Hey Guys

Hope You are all in good health. I am a Rug seller from the USA. I have an online store and website where I sell my Rugs. I have good quality Rugs. The variety of Rugs I have are contemporary, traditional, and vintage. I have been in this business for over two years now. But one thing that is bothering me is that despite all the best products, a good website, and deals I offer, I get only a few customers. I don’t understand why this is happening? I try my best to interact with customers and get their feedback but nothing seems to be working. One of my friends suggested to me that maybe your marketing is not good enough and you need to plan some best marketing strategies to attract more customers. So upon searching, I found backlinking a good option. As you know backlinking is a process to get high-quality links from other websites to your website which will eventually help you to rank higher on search engines and get more organic traffic. But I am not very well versed with this process. Can anyone please guide me about a few things I want to ask about backlinking?

How to know if a website is giving high-quality backlinks or not?

How many backlinks should I create for my website in a day/week?

What are the best ways to create backlinks?

Will I pay for backlinks? Or can I get them for free?

I want to hire an SEO expert but my budget is low. How can I get SEO tools or resources at a discount? Is there any website that offers coupons or promo codes for SEO agencies or tools?

Nikolo

Nikolo

maybe you should try guest posting or fust buy someone's cool pbn links. you can find a bunch of offers in Facebook groups

StepsAnimation

StepsAnimation

Hey Guys

Hope You are all in good health. I am a Rug seller from the USA. I have an online store and website where I sell my Rugs. I have good quality Rugs. The variety of Rugs I have are contemporary, traditional, and vintage. I have been in this business for over two years now. But one thing that is bothering me is that despite all the best products, a good website, and deals I offer, I get only a few customers. I don’t understand why this is happening? I try my best to interact with customers and get their feedback but nothing seems to be working. One of my friends suggested to me that maybe your marketing is not good enough and you need to plan some best marketing strategies to attract more customers. So upon searching, I found backlinking a good option. As you know backlinking is a process to get high-quality links from other websites to your website which will eventually help you to rank higher on search engines and get more organic traffic. But I am not very well versed with this process. Can anyone please guide me about a few things I want to ask about backlinking?

How to know if a website is giving high-quality backlinks or not?

How many backlinks should I create for my website in a day/week?

What are the best ways to create backlinks?

Will I pay for backlinks? Or can I get them for free?

I want to hire an SEO expert but my budget is low. How can I get SEO tools or resources at a discount? Is there any website that offers coupons or promo codes for SEO agencies or tools?
No never try to buy backlinks because it's against Google policy...do backlinks considering google link scheme policy.

H

hamza.zahid

To acquire high-quality backlinks from other websites, you can follow these strategies:

1. Create exceptional content that others will naturally want to link to.
  2. Engage in guest blogging on reputable websites in your industry.
  3. Build relationships with influencers and experts who can link to your content.
  4. Utilize broken link building by suggesting your content as a replacement for broken links on other websites.
  5. Create visually appealing infographics or visual content that others can link to.
  6. Participate actively in online communities and forums, providing valuable insights and linking back to relevant content.
  7. Monitor your competitors' backlinks and reach out to similar websites for link opportunities.
  8. Promote your content through social media, email newsletters, and online communities.
  9. Develop linkable assets and resources that offer unique value to your audience.
  10. Leverage social proof by providing testimonials or reviews for products/services in your industry.
By implementing these strategies, you can increase your chances of obtaining high-quality backlinks that improve your website's SEO.

H

hamza.zahid

To acquire high-quality backlinks from other websites, you can follow these strategies:

1. Create exceptional content that others will naturally want to link to.
  2. Engage in guest blogging on reputable websites in your industry.
  3. Build relationships with influencers and experts who can link to your content.
  4. Utilize broken link building by suggesting your content as a replacement for broken links on other websites.
  5. Create visually appealing infographics or visual content that others can link to.
  6. Participate actively in online communities and forums, providing valuable insights and linking back to relevant content.
  7. Monitor your competitors' backlinks and reach out to similar websites for link opportunities.
  8. Promote your content through social media, email newsletters, and online communities.
  9. Develop linkable assets and resources that offer unique value to your audience.
  10. Leverage social proof by providing testimonials or reviews for products/services in your industry.
By implementing these strategies, you can increase your chances of obtaining high-quality backlinks that improve your website's SEO.

SibongiseniGuzzman

SibongiseniGuzzman

Getting high-quality backlinks from other websites is an important part of SEO.

There are several strategies to get high-quality backlinks, such as becoming a source for reporters and bloggers, publishing skyscraper content, building links from outdated resources, using content formats proven to generate links, publishing ultimate guides, using branded strategies and techniques, and more.

One effective way to get backlinks is to create high-quality pages that will naturally attract backlinks and promote them to relevant publications.

Another way is to do resource page link building, which involves finding resource pages in your industry and reaching out to the website owners to request a backlink. Replicating competitors' best backlinks, analyzing competitors' mentions, and building backlinks with infographics are other effective strategies.

Broken link building, guest blogging, and creating free tools or light versions of solutions can also help build quality white hat backlinks.

It is important to focus on ethical strategies and SEO tools to build backlinks without spamming other sites.

Latest Products

• [Rivmedia] Lazy Loader XF2
    [Rivmedia] Lazy Loader XF2
    Load images asynchronously on your forum, allowing images to be loaded only when they are in view
    • Rivmedia
    • Updated:
  • [Rivmedia] Guest Redirect & Profile unlink
    [Rivmedia] Guest Redirect & Profile unlink
    Forums which prevent member profile access for guests, redirction and unlinking for profiles
    • Rivmedia
    • Updated:
  • [Rivmedia] Simple Redirects
    [Rivmedia] Simple Redirects
    Simple redirects allows forum admins to make simple 301 or 302 redirects via their admin panel
    • Rivmedia
    • Updated:
  • [Rivmedia] Minimum Message Length
    [Rivmedia] Minimum Message Length
    Eradicate short, pointless posts with a minimum message length and improving content worth on a thre
    • Rivmedia
    • Updated: