By using seoforum’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the best UK dedicated SEO Forum

Provide or get advice on everything SEO, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love SEO and Online Marketing.

Join 50,000 members!

How to Promote website for multiple locations.?

J

JohnyPaul

Hi there,

How should i target 2 locations? Should i create 2 pages for different locations or i should directly optimize the homepage?

Community

Community

Administrator
Staff member
Established Memeber
mprice

mprice

Agree. I've done this for a business with 500 branches. each location needs a separate page and data clear and concise. also look at Google my business

J

JohnyPaul

Thanks. This information is really helpful. I am new to s.e.o and would keep asking the related questions.

Last edited:
webhostuk

webhostuk

Daniel Dixon

Daniel Dixon

Hi @Community

Thanks for your answer it will be helpful for me..!

Regards
TechTIQ Solutions,[/QUOTE]

J

JohnyPaul

Thanks everyone. All replies are helpful and Appreciated. I have created 2 pages for my SEO Company Website.

Emmapiterson

Emmapiterson

Thanks for the information. It's useful for me...

Regards,
Emma Pitersons.
London

RjMaan

RjMaan

Yeah, i think you should make separate pages for each location so that one can differentiate between locations.

hilleug61

hilleug61

1. Make a list of top 20 websites that get hits from the locations you want to target to!

2. Always be aware of the fact that the local language of communication is very important.

For example: You can not sell something in China if you hardly know Chinese (Mandarin). And also, English is not going to be that effective there. Bottom-line is that you will have to use Google Translate more often than not - to carry out the digital marketing / promotion activities.

3. Update your website with multi-language feature! People speaking different language can come to your website and read the content in their language. It is always advisable to have the website in atleast THREE languages: English, Spanish, and Arabic. Majority of the world population gets covered in these 3 languages.

J

jit90

B

Bobxogn

It is always much more convenient if it is two different pages, so it will be much more convenient and better in terms of promotion.

M

mallikarjuna

Each Location Gets Its Own Page Interlinking Location Pages. Maintain NAP Consistency. Create Local Business Listings. Rise the Number of Backlinks. Use Local Social Media Marketing. It may help you.

UponThames

UponThames

If you want to promote a website for multiple locations then you need rank your site in the regions you want to work in and have to apply digital marketing methodology so that you can make most out of your marketing avenues.

F

Fanchea Catton

Would you recommend each location:
1. Be clearly visible on the website or
2. Landing pages only
3. Or both
4. or something else?

Thanks

B

bracknelson

Established Memeber
Here I am sharing some tips:
Build Out Pages For Each Location.
Optimize Each Location Page For SEO.
Optimize the Content for Each Location.
Create A Google My Business Profile for Each Location.
Build Local Business Listings For Each Location.
Get Reviews for Each Location.
Conclusion.

alexson

alexson

Established Memeber
If you want to promote the pages of your website at a different level then you have to keep the location of that page different. According to the location, you do SEO on your page. You can also do local SEO.

Latest Products

• [Rivmedia] Lazy Loader XF2
    [Rivmedia] Lazy Loader XF2
    Load images asynchronously on your forum, allowing images to be loaded only when they are in view
    • Rivmedia
    • Updated:
  • [Rivmedia] Guest Redirect & Profile unlink
    [Rivmedia] Guest Redirect & Profile unlink
    Forums which prevent member profile access for guests, redirction and unlinking for profiles
    • Rivmedia
    • Updated:
  • [Rivmedia] Simple Redirects
    [Rivmedia] Simple Redirects
    Simple redirects allows forum admins to make simple 301 or 302 redirects via their admin panel
    • Rivmedia
    • Updated:
  • [Rivmedia] Minimum Message Length
    [Rivmedia] Minimum Message Length
    Eradicate short, pointless posts with a minimum message length and improving content worth on a thre
    • Rivmedia
    • Updated: