By using seoforum’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the best UK dedicated SEO Forum

Provide or get advice on everything SEO, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love SEO and Online Marketing.

Join 50,000 members!

Local SEO | Link Building

Z

zi9gy

Hello everyone and thank you for checking out this post!

I created a website for a local gardening business. I am trying to rank it #1 on Google, so I can get sell leads to businesses.
I already have about 16 backlinks from directories. It seems like I need dofollow links, but I am struggling to understand how to do it.
Any suggestions?

Paro

Paro

In the field of search engine optimization, link building describes actions aimed at increasing the number and quality of inbound links to a webpage with the goal of increasing the search engine rankings of that page or website

carpetcleaningdublin

carpetcleaningdublin

Well you should only get links from websites connected with that particular trade. If you are in the landscaping business, then link your website to flower & plants shops, other landscaping companies, forums about landscaping, etc. The search engine will rank you higher if your readers go from your website to other links. But the links have to make sense. Never pay for links. Google knows what links are free or sponsored. Content is king mate. Write tones of articles about that particular business and share the information

Dublin Carpet Cleaning

B

bestseopartner

@zi9gy You don't push hard only thinking about the links. What you do is try to add your business as much as you can on Local Directory sites with proper phone number address. In case of your niche you need Google reviews from your customers so request them to give you a rating over Google My Business and along with that try to write something once in a while if possible.
If you go with link building then you might land up with links which are of no use to you and affect your website in return. So don't worry and list your company as much as possible and see the results. I have ranked hundreds of gardening websites and it worked for 90% of them believe me. You can check my portfolio also in our website Dream Web Solution

Subhodip

Subhodip

Established Memeber
See, the processes are the same. Some sites allow “Do-Follow” links and some do not. Creating quality backlinks will help you boost your ranking. You can do one thing: first, find out some high-quality relevant blogs and request them to post your content to their websites for getting a “Do-follow” backlink. Second, there is a lot of directory/business listing websites which allow Do-follow backlinks. You can search for “Do-follow Business listing website” as a primary keyword and you will get a huge list.

These are the very basic techniques. I will suggest you to create quality backlinks regularly. You should maintain a limitation, however, based on your resources. Let me know if you have any other query.

realtyworldfranchise

realtyworldfranchise

Hello everyone and thank you for checking out this post!

I created a website for a local gardening business. I am trying to rank it #1 on Google, so I can get sell leads to businesses.
I already have about 16 backlinks from directories. It seems like I need dofollow links, but I am struggling to understand how to do it.
Any suggestions?

Try looking for do-follow .gov and .net sites on google. A good source for finding such sites is youtube. Some famous SEO youtubers have given good site links in their description.

realtyworldfranchise

realtyworldfranchise

Well you should only get links from websites connected with that particular trade. If you are in the landscaping business, then link your website to flower & plants shops, other landscaping companies, forums about landscaping, etc. The search engine will rank you higher if your readers go from your website to other links. But the links have to make sense. Never pay for links. Google knows what links are free or sponsored. Content is king mate. Write tones of articles about that particular business and share the information

Dublin Carpet Cleaning

Yes, relevancy is very important when it comes to link building. You can't comment on a clothing blog if you have a car dealing website.

mollierhodes

mollierhodes

Established Memeber
Some of the options are:

• You can try to answers questions related to your field on websites like Quora.
  • Comment Luv enabled blogs site are good for blog commenting. You get Dofollow links once your comments are approved. But try to find blogs related to your field and comment only those blogs.
  • Also, web2.0 post on sites like WordPress, Blogger, is a good option.

T

theteamplayer

Established Memeber
rank and rent model

find DigitalTriggers on youtube

joe will show you how to do this properly

he'll help you with your phone sales script as well - "I hope you can help me mr builder. I'm in real trouble. I have a building website and all these leads and nowhere to send them. Do you have the capacity to take on more work?" BOOM

use something like seo autopilot to build a massive amount of backlinks. ie much more than your competitors and fix your on-page. search for google developers tool lighthouse and see what needs fixing for free

Latest Products

• [Rivmedia] Lazy Loader XF2
    [Rivmedia] Lazy Loader XF2
    Load images asynchronously on your forum, allowing images to be loaded only when they are in view
    • Rivmedia
    • Updated:
  • [Rivmedia] Guest Redirect & Profile unlink
    [Rivmedia] Guest Redirect & Profile unlink
    Forums which prevent member profile access for guests, redirction and unlinking for profiles
    • Rivmedia
    • Updated:
  • [Rivmedia] Simple Redirects
    [Rivmedia] Simple Redirects
    Simple redirects allows forum admins to make simple 301 or 302 redirects via their admin panel
    • Rivmedia
    • Updated:
  • [Rivmedia] Minimum Message Length
    [Rivmedia] Minimum Message Length
    Eradicate short, pointless posts with a minimum message length and improving content worth on a thre
    • Rivmedia
    • Updated: