By using seoforum’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the best UK dedicated SEO Forum

Provide or get advice on everything SEO, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love SEO and Online Marketing.

Join 50,000 members!

Making money with online surveys

Jellyfish

Jellyfish

One of the best methods to make money online.

You have to do a bit of research to find the legit ones but after you did so and you've signed up you can make a lot of money there.

But you have to be patient as it is something that builds up in the long-term.

I make about 60 or 70 $ per month with it. How are your experiences?

MazinJunaid

MazinJunaid

I have tried tens of such survey sites but haven't yet been able to cash out a single cent. Most of these sites are scams and those that aren't pay so low on ad filled surveys that it just isn't worth to carry on with them. I asked a guy who runs one of these survey sites and he actually told me that he earns a lot more from the survey then what is stated on the site and you usually only get around 7% of the real money.

Can you tell me which site do you use and how much time do you spend doing surveys per day to be able to cashout $70 in a month?

leandros21

leandros21

I agree that the 95% of them are scams but there are sites like neobux that gives the opportunity for paid surveys, signups and download offers and other ptc features.
One of my direct referrals that lives in USA get paid $15 per day just from surveys ! ! !
It is online since 2007 so it 99,9% that it will not be scam.

Jellyfish

Jellyfish

Well, I'm German so naming some of them won't help you that much.

But the ones that are legit and available all over the world are Globaltestmarket and Toluna. Ipsos too but you can not make that much money with it like with the two others.

Of course the site owners make more than stated. That's just the way it works on the internet. But it doesn't mean that one is not able to make some money out of it.

Well, I can't really tell exactly how much time I spend per day for that because I do a lot of things online at the same time. You definetaly have to put some time and effort into it and you have to be patient. And you have to sign up for more than just one or two. I guess it's about 10 to 15 surveys a day.

caparica007

caparica007

I have an account in Globaltestmarket and Toluna, but they don't send me that many surveys for me to do. And the last one from Toluna really upset me, I spent about 20 minutes doing the survey and when I finished they said it was over quota, didn't seem very honest to me.

S

siamsot

I've just heard from you from Toluna and it seems a great site. It's also available in my country which is Greece and it has surveys avainable right away! Hope to make some money from there, thank you!

C

Cammie27

I've all but quit doing online surveys. I still do a few through Sunshine Rewards if I want to pad the vacation account a bit, but only if their acceptance rates are running "green". With most of the sites I get filtered out by the screening questions, probably because lower-middle-class white American women with young children is the most overabundant demographic group on any survey-for-cash website. Toward the end there were days where I'd waste an hour screening for different surveys without getting into the paying questions for a single one.

K

kimberwv

Mazin, if you message me, I can give you some links to some of the survey sites that I've had a lot of luck with. :)

Eudora13

Eudora13

I've searched a lot and 90% are scams or useless. US citizens have it easiest cause there are many sites catering to US viewers. For the rest of us, especially in Asia making money through surveys is practically impossible, or at least painfully slow. So far I'd say iPoll is the best. They are legit and their surveys pay comparatively decently, like 3-5$ per survey. Minimum cash out is 10$, through Paypal. You can give this a try..

MercyL

MercyL

I used Opinion Outpost several years ago. The surveys were great and the payments were definitely worth the time.

That changed when they introduced instant prizes and a sweepstakes. After they added these options, the paying surveys dropped and the money dropped with them.

I have not used Opinion Outpost surveys in quite a while, so they may have either ended the sweepstakes scheme or replaced payments with sweepstakes entries, altogether.

I tried looking at other survey sites, but I think I was too spoiled by Opinion Outpost!

RomanAnthonysMama

RomanAnthonysMama

Surveys are a great way to make money, especially if you're just starting off and learning about the various online money making fields. I only dedicate my time to a few sites now, since a lot of them have became tedious and pay very little, but there are still a few worthy and reputable sites out there if you just take the time to look.

Jellyfish

Jellyfish

I have an account in Globaltestmarket and Toluna, but they don't send me that many surveys for me to do. And the last one from Toluna really upset me, I spent about 20 minutes doing the survey and when I finished they said it was over quota, didn't seem very honest to me.

Yeah, that is something really annoying at Toluna. I have that a few times a week but as unfair as it is: when I look at my earnings there, it's just worth it altogether.

We seem to have very different experiences but I hope this thread will give everyone something new to try and to succeed with.

Codi

Codi

So far, Pinecone Research is the only survey site that I've actually received earnings from. For some reason, I like Global Test Market, but I haven't made payout yet. I get so discouraged wasting time and effort only to be told I don't qualify for a survey or that they've already filled all the positions for the survey (then why is it even up??) However, I feel like if I could get over that and just keep going, surveys are a more high-paying option for working at home compared to say, PTC sites.

Kristy

Kristy

My two favorite survey sites are quickrewards.net and pineconeresearch.com. Quickrewards is great because they have no minimum cashout. So no matter how much you have in your account all you have to do is request payment to paypal and they'll pay you. If I remember correctly they say it might take up to 72 hours but I've always gotten my money a lot sooner than that. I usually get it the same day.

Pinecone Research doesn't always take sign ups but I think they are right now but I'm not 100% sure about that. But if they send you a survey you qualify no matter what and you get $3.00 for every survey you take and they also have no minimum cashout.

I used to use Toluna so I know they're legit, but it always took a long time to get enough points to get paid so I don't use it anymore.

Jellyfish

Jellyfish

As always people make different experiences. In the end someone has to try it out for himself. Experiences of other people may give some orientation but they will never be able to replace knowledge you acquired on your own.

ozadin

ozadin

I don't use survey sites anymore. I have tried surveys on GPT websites such as Swagbucks, and websites dedicated to surveys alone, but I felt it wasn't worth it. It seems like you need the most unlikely demographics since the real one won't get you anywhere. I tried to experiment with many incomes, genders, races, but they all managed to kick me out in the end. I don't know if it's just me, but I don't want to waste 15 minutes on a survey just to be removed at the end.

cefmac

cefmac

I've signed up for quite a few survey websites, like Toluna and MySurvey (the latter seems to be better, in my opinion), but I'm hardly ever in the target audience for the surveys so I don't earn that many points. I've never made enough to be able to cash out. I just don't bother that often anymore, as there's no point putting in effort only to be turned away and get nothing from it.

Jellyfish

Jellyfish

Just wanted to tell that I have two other payments out of survey sites. Globaltestmarket and Toluna. So, boys and girls, maybe you want to give it another try, it's still worth it.

deansaliba

deansaliba

I have made money with surveys in the past, one of them even entered me into their monthly prize draw and I won £1000. :) My only real criticism with them is that I have to go through a lot of them before I can come across one that will let me complete it, many of them ask me about a dozen questions and then tell me I'm no suitable to answer the other three, a trick to save them money?

Latest Products

• [Rivmedia] Lazy Loader XF2
    [Rivmedia] Lazy Loader XF2
    Load images asynchronously on your forum, allowing images to be loaded only when they are in view
    • Rivmedia
    • Updated:
  • [Rivmedia] Guest Redirect & Profile unlink
    [Rivmedia] Guest Redirect & Profile unlink
    Forums which prevent member profile access for guests, redirction and unlinking for profiles
    • Rivmedia
    • Updated:
  • [Rivmedia] Simple Redirects
    [Rivmedia] Simple Redirects
    Simple redirects allows forum admins to make simple 301 or 302 redirects via their admin panel
    • Rivmedia
    • Updated:
  • [Rivmedia] Minimum Message Length
    [Rivmedia] Minimum Message Length
    Eradicate short, pointless posts with a minimum message length and improving content worth on a thre
    • Rivmedia
    • Updated: