By using seoforum’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the best UK dedicated SEO Forum

Provide or get advice on everything SEO, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love SEO and Online Marketing.

Join 50,000 members!

.tk Domain

StevenF50

StevenF50

Hello,
This article is a review of .tk domains.
.tk domains are very un reliable. But if your in a hurry to shorten your domain its a very fast tool for getting a temporary domain. Its good to try and get a new domain as soon as possible because .tk doesn’t work for many people. There is no point in signing up for the extra services if you’re using it as a temporarily measure.
www.dot.tk is the link.
Rating: 3/10 Poor
Thanks for reading, I hope this review has helped you!

D

Darthmaul

I used this on my first forum, as it was a Freeforum and I wanted people to think I at least had some kind of domain, not a freeforums one. Basically, they are great thing for new forum owners to start with, but other than that you really shouldn't use them :p

StevenF50

StevenF50

Yeah, temporary measures, you should never say this will be my domain forever if it's .tk

A

Austin

I prefer other free registars over .tk. The extension isn't as attractive of co.cc, I think(though any free extension is bad). Just personal preference though

Latest Products

• [Rivmedia] Lazy Loader XF2
    [Rivmedia] Lazy Loader XF2
    Load images asynchronously on your forum, allowing images to be loaded only when they are in view
    • Rivmedia
    • Updated:
  • [Rivmedia] Guest Redirect & Profile unlink
    [Rivmedia] Guest Redirect & Profile unlink
    Forums which prevent member profile access for guests, redirction and unlinking for profiles
    • Rivmedia
    • Updated:
  • [Rivmedia] Simple Redirects
    [Rivmedia] Simple Redirects
    Simple redirects allows forum admins to make simple 301 or 302 redirects via their admin panel
    • Rivmedia
    • Updated:
  • [Rivmedia] Minimum Message Length
    [Rivmedia] Minimum Message Length
    Eradicate short, pointless posts with a minimum message length and improving content worth on a thre
    • Rivmedia
    • Updated: