By using seoforum’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the best UK dedicated SEO Forum

Provide or get advice on everything SEO, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love SEO and Online Marketing.

Join 50,000 members!

Who has tried Humanatics?

carlalexander

carlalexander

Someone suggested that I try Humanatics as a way for making income on the side, but I think the pay is too little, I mean, 1.4 to 1.6 cents per call you review is a bit too low for me. But funnily, some guys manage to make $40 per day. How do you or them do that?

strata12123

strata12123

I think it's just hard work and perseverance from their part. I do not think I could possibly have the willpower to make that kind of money from such low-paying tasks.
But anyway, I might try it so... How long do the reviews have to be?

R

rage35

I am a new member of Humanatic so I am still trying to reach $10 minimum with their current pay rate which is 1.6 cents per call reviewed. There's no exact duration of the calls, it could be short or it could be more than a minute but it will not take a lot of time from you to review it. It's very simple to review recorded calls. Just try it, there's nothing wrong in trying, you will just be surprised how you can make money in here.

Nymph

Nymph

In every online money-making opportunity, there will be those few obsessed individuals who spend all of their time day in, day out, in an attempt to scrape together a good income. My guess is, those people making $40+ submitting how long a call was connected are either being paid premium rates for joining when the program first began, or do indeed have no life to speak of and enjoying doing taxing, monotonous, boring work.

Look at it this way, if a call lasts 40 seconds, and you review it, that may take 60 seconds altogether. You may not get every call that goes through, so you can expect to get, at most, 60 or a little more than 60 calls per hour. At a rate of 1.6 cents, that's 96 cents, or approximately $1. It might take you 10 hours cumulatively to reach their $10 payout. While there does seem to be potential in this, it's not income replacing and there are better income streams you can invest all that time in for a much, much better return for your efforts.

Here in my area in Canada, $40 a day translates to $1200 per month, which will get you a sub-par apartment room or bachelor room with barely enough to spare for essentials such as food and electricity. Not too worth it, in my opinion. You may as well be working an actual job, even minimum wage will net you almost double that.

deansaliba

deansaliba

I looked at this site the other day, but I moved away pretty quickly as they do not have ANY information there to help publishers, no FAQ, not even a privacy policy!

R

rage35

In every online money-making opportunity, there will be those few obsessed individuals who spend all of their time day in, day out, in an attempt to scrape together a good income. My guess is, those people making $40+ submitting how long a call was connected are either being paid premium rates for joining when the program first began, or do indeed have no life to speak of and enjoying doing taxing, monotonous, boring work.

Look at it this way, if a call lasts 40 seconds, and you review it, that may take 60 seconds altogether. You may not get every call that goes through, so you can expect to get, at most, 60 or a little more than 60 calls per hour. At a rate of 1.6 cents, that's 96 cents, or approximately $1. It might take you 10 hours cumulatively to reach their $10 payout. While there does seem to be potential in this, it's not income replacing and there are better income streams you can invest all that time in for a much, much better return for your efforts.

Here in my area in Canada, $40 a day translates to $1200 per month, which will get you a sub-par apartment room or bachelor room with barely enough to spare for essentials such as food and electricity. Not too worth it, in my opinion. You may as well be working an actual job, even minimum wage will net you almost double that.

I don't think they get premium rates. It's just that they have a bunch of categories to reviews. I only have 1 category which pays 2-4 cents but there are other categories which pays you more. Plus, if you end the day with a good wHIP score then you will get bonuses. I got a bonus yesterday $4.30 which is really good for just reviewing 10 calls I think since my accuracy rate is 96%, not bad already. If I get another bonus today then I will already reach payout anytime by today.

Viktori

Viktori

You may as well be working an actual job, even minimum wage will net you almost double that.

I decided not to join after I calculated the same. 1 cent per review is just too low. People even got to earn that with just 30 seconds of ad click on a PTC. I'm not sure how people get $40 a day out of doing that, I'm having a hard time just imagining myself making $1 a day after seeing the pay rate.

Oakster

Oakster

Shame the payment rate is so low, the work sounds easy enough that I could do it while at work, but if it's that low it's not worth the risk of decreasing my actual work performance.

Murray

Murray

This company is good and bad all at the same time. Good because you are able to do a relatively easy task and put together a bit of coin. Bad because you may only end up in one call pool and that pool might be exhausted quickly. I've known people who start the day with 3 different call pools to use and then at the end of the day one has disappeared. I also know that you can do little things through Amazon's Mechanical Turk at .11 per task with the same relative ease as this.

This company should only be used if you need to get experience as a call analyst for another opportunity, you won't be able to do much or gain a large amount of income from it.

Kristy

Kristy

I did Humanatic for a while and sometimes I could make about $10 a day, but it took forever so that was pretty crappy. And then they changed things and it got even worse. They implemented this stupid "take a break" thing or whatever they call it where if you mark a call too fast they force you to take a break because they think you aren't paying attention. It was only a few seconds but it was bad enough that by the time you got redirected back to the calls they were all gone (there weren't very many in the good, better paying categories anyway). Sorry but if the first thing someone says when they call a place is "I'd like a buy *fill in the blank*" then that isn't too hard to mark as "new business opportunity". It isn't freakin' rocket science but they try to act like it is. And then they raised the payout from $5 to $10. This was all several months ago so I don't know if any of these changes are still in effect or if things have gotten even crazier.

Just for the heck of it I tried to log in the other day to see what had changed and my account doesn't exist anymore. I don't know if they deactivate it after you haven't logged in for a long period of time or if they saw my less than great reviews about them on my blog and got mad or something. lol Honestly it's hard to say. A lot of online companies pretty much just do whatever they want, when they want and they aren't held accountable by anyone.

Murray

Murray

Kristy has some great thoughts about this company. I know this much, Humanatic gets away with paying people a tenth of what you could get paid doing work for Amazon's HITs which can be around .11 every 20 - 30 seconds. While I was testing this site out, I had a lot of trouble finding calls. I got a new category but finding calls is still a problem. If you really want to do something like this, then look into a site that will pay higher per item you do or just setup some gigs on fivr. You're more likely to make money there then with this.

Viktori

Viktori

Thanks for sharing your story with us, Kristy. It's certainly helpful to hear from someone who has first hand experience all the way to payout. Sorry to hear about your bad experience, and I agree that online businesses are hard to gauge, but it comes with the territory of having a free online market, which I still think is best. I'm just glad that they are at least paying their workers and not coaxing people to invest or anything of that nature.

N

Nixon Marcion

I have tried it before and it sure does take time. I have had two payouts already and I am wondering how to make money off this website. I wish I knew how to make $40 with them.

Jellyfish

Jellyfish

May be worth a try.

There are always the ones who make "a fortune" there and the ones that don't make anything What you are able to make there that is a whole different thing and you can only see it when you try it.

N

Nixon Marcion

I agree to what you saying. Not all make money at home opportunities may be for you, there may be another opportunity that you will be able to master quickly.

S

smoothmarketer

I have just heard of that site today and I was planning to give it a shot later. Thanks to your reviews I won't even bother. If the pay rate is that low, there is no point in wasting time there. That's the good thing about topics like this.

Dahlia02

Dahlia02

I've heard about it and was tempted to sign up, but I just don't think I have the time or patience to make it into a worthwhile venture for me.

davidj212

davidj212

I've actually heard many mixed reviews concerning the Humanatic website. What I keep hearing is that, when the site first started out it was an excellent way to make money, but as time went by the customer service went bad and people started not to receive any payments. In my opinion, that is way too many calls that you have to listen to, to only be making up to fourty dollars a day, if you even get that far before the day is out. I highly do not recommend anyone sign up for that site, it'll just be a huge waste of your time.

N

Nixon Marcion

Well for those living outside the US 40USD a day is not bad when they convert it into their currency.

Mayvin

Mayvin

I've heard about this site as well and at first it seemed promising but when found about the payment per call I was turned off to tell you the truth. Just seems too low. I honestly don't know how people are making $ 40 dollars a day with that.

Latest Products

• [Rivmedia] Lazy Loader XF2
    [Rivmedia] Lazy Loader XF2
    Load images asynchronously on your forum, allowing images to be loaded only when they are in view
    • Rivmedia
    • Updated:
  • [Rivmedia] Guest Redirect & Profile unlink
    [Rivmedia] Guest Redirect & Profile unlink
    Forums which prevent member profile access for guests, redirction and unlinking for profiles
    • Rivmedia
    • Updated:
  • [Rivmedia] Simple Redirects
    [Rivmedia] Simple Redirects
    Simple redirects allows forum admins to make simple 301 or 302 redirects via their admin panel
    • Rivmedia
    • Updated:
  • [Rivmedia] Minimum Message Length
    [Rivmedia] Minimum Message Length
    Eradicate short, pointless posts with a minimum message length and improving content worth on a thre
    • Rivmedia
    • Updated: