By using seoforum’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the best UK dedicated SEO Forum

Provide or get advice on everything SEO, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love SEO and Online Marketing.

Join 50,000 members!

Writing for adshare sites

Mayvin

Mayvin

For the life of me I've been trying to get into writing for a variety of adshare sites like Zujava, Squidoo, Wizzley,ect... and have done a few articles but have a hard time getting into it, just because it feels a bit tedious. I have heard some mixed reviews like people making a few thousand dollars a month from it (I'm sure that is after a few years) but I just want to know that if I really throw myself into that there will be a decent payoff a year from now. Not 10 dollars a month. I know 10 is something but right now I need to make more money than that.

Any body have experience with writing on adshare sites like these and are making a decent income with it like 500 a month or more? And if so how long did it take you before you started seeing that kind of income?

Latest Products

• [Rivmedia] Lazy Loader XF2
    [Rivmedia] Lazy Loader XF2
    Load images asynchronously on your forum, allowing images to be loaded only when they are in view
    • Rivmedia
    • Updated:
  • [Rivmedia] Guest Redirect & Profile unlink
    [Rivmedia] Guest Redirect & Profile unlink
    Forums which prevent member profile access for guests, redirction and unlinking for profiles
    • Rivmedia
    • Updated:
  • [Rivmedia] Simple Redirects
    [Rivmedia] Simple Redirects
    Simple redirects allows forum admins to make simple 301 or 302 redirects via their admin panel
    • Rivmedia
    • Updated:
  • [Rivmedia] Minimum Message Length
    [Rivmedia] Minimum Message Length
    Eradicate short, pointless posts with a minimum message length and improving content worth on a thre
    • Rivmedia
    • Updated: