By using seoforum’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the best UK dedicated SEO Forum

Provide or get advice on everything SEO, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love SEO and Online Marketing.

Join 50,000 members!

XenForo Forum Software

Dean!

Dean!

Awesome
What do you think of XenForo forum software? I personally love it to bits and prefer it over any other software on the market.

Jimmy

Jimmy

SEOTalk Guru
I used to think all xenforo forums looked the same, but over the last few weeks I've fallen in love with it (maybe they're brainwashing us :p )

Dean!

Dean!

Awesome
I used to think all xenforo forums looked the same, but over the last few weeks I've fallen in love with it (maybe they're brainwashing us :p )

Hell yeah they all look the same, damn sexy that is :p

Jimmy

Jimmy

SEOTalk Guru
Ok, so would they think I was a bit weird if I asked for 60? :D

Dean!

Dean!

Awesome
Ok, so would they think I was a bit weird if I asked for 60? :D
I would think you were weird if you asked for 60 licenses :p

1) You can't afford 60 licenses.
2) What the hell would you do with 60 licenses?!?!?

Jimmy

Jimmy

SEOTalk Guru
I would think you were weird if you asked for 60 licenses :p

1) You can't afford 60 licenses.
2) What the hell would you do with 60 licenses?!?!?
1. Actually, dean The lotto are making 100 millionaires tonight, so in a few hours you could be eating your words
2.Hand them to hoboes on the street, who cares if they dont have computers?

Shortie861

Shortie861

When Xenforo was first released I wasn't all that keen on it myself however since it's been released I have found that the more I was a member on forums that used Xenforo the more it grew on me. I myself moved my forum over to Xenforo in January of this year from vBulletin and I must admit it is the best thing I have ever done myself. I love working with it and I love how much you can do with it aswell.

Leon.

Leon.

It's an impressive software and very powerful. I personally like the alerts and inbox systems; but the alerts are probably my favorite. I love how you can be notified very easily if someone replied to your post, quoted your post, liked your post - ect.

Beverly

Beverly

I like the look of Xenforo and having used it before as an admin would recommend it, assuming you have money for the license. Though really it's just under $20 a month when you figure it out by the month. Not a bad investment considering many forums earn more than that. You just have to decide if a paid forum software offers you more than what you'd get with free software. And, certainly Xenforo does.

Ricus

Ricus

XenForo is one of my favorite online board softwares, as it is coded with jquery and as a nice modern look along with advanced features. In addition this software is really cheap, unlike invision power board. IPB is still my top board software, but it is way to expensive and the license has be extended every 6 month for a huge amount of money.

Shane

Shane

I love XenForo I find it the best forum software ever but as far as free forum softwares go I do love MyBB but XF just makes forums so much more attractive to me. :p

ashkan

ashkan

It is a great software indeed. In the past I was not really interested in it as it seemed very weird compared to IPB or vBulletin. Considering I had been using vBulletin for many many years, the change was a little weird.

But I do enjoy Xenforo very much, it has some great features. But I still have to put it behind both vBulletin and IPB. I just like the features of vBulletin and design of IPB to be a lot better than Xenforo. Xenforo in my opinion seems very childish and unprofessional like. I would never actually use it myself.

Latest Products

• [Rivmedia] Lazy Loader XF2
    [Rivmedia] Lazy Loader XF2
    Load images asynchronously on your forum, allowing images to be loaded only when they are in view
    • Rivmedia
    • Updated:
  • [Rivmedia] Guest Redirect & Profile unlink
    [Rivmedia] Guest Redirect & Profile unlink
    Forums which prevent member profile access for guests, redirction and unlinking for profiles
    • Rivmedia
    • Updated:
  • [Rivmedia] Simple Redirects
    [Rivmedia] Simple Redirects
    Simple redirects allows forum admins to make simple 301 or 302 redirects via their admin panel
    • Rivmedia
    • Updated:
  • [Rivmedia] Minimum Message Length
    [Rivmedia] Minimum Message Length
    Eradicate short, pointless posts with a minimum message length and improving content worth on a thre
    • Rivmedia
    • Updated: