By using seoforum’s services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join the best UK dedicated SEO Forum

Provide or get advice on everything SEO, ask questions, gain confirmation or just become apart of a friendly, like minded community who love SEO and Online Marketing.

Join 50,000 members!

Autoblog Plugins For Wordpress

Dean!

Dean!

Awesome
Autoblog Plugins For Wordpress
Autoblogs are internet blogs that automatically pull data/posts from other sources around the internet, often other blogs in your niche. Auto blogs can be really valuable since you do not need to sit down on a daily basis and write many articles to publish on your blog. An autoblog plugin for wordpress will do all of the hard work for you while you sit down and concentrate on what really matters - pulling in traffic.​
Some of the best Autoblog plugins for wordpress are listed below and are really useful for automating your wordpress blog.​
WP-O-MATIC - This is one of the more popular and well known autoblog plugins for wordpress and it is free! You really cannot go wrong with a free autoblog plugin.​
WPMUDEV Autoblog - This is a paid autoblog addon that boasts better features than it's competitors such as the ability to post to a multisite network of wordpress blogs. It is very handy for building up a large network of autoblogs in a very small amount of time.​
Autoblogged - Autoblogged is another paid autoblog plugin for wordpress that claims to be the most powerful autoblog plugin available.​
Those are just 3 of the best wordpress autoblog plugins I could find, there are plenty more available to use on your blogs if you look hard enough.​
Out of the three I think the WPMDEV Autoblog plugin is the most attractive to me as it will allow people to create hue networks of blogs in a matter of days. It can save months of time and effort that would be needed to create a fully operating wordpress autoblog network by hand.​
If you find any more autoblog plugins for wordpress please let me know and I will add them to the list I have posted above. :)

Dean!

Dean!

Awesome
The only free one I found did not work :(
Sorry to hear that, Which plugin where you using that didn't work? I have used a few crappy ones in my time that I found on wordpress and one actually infected my blog with some kind of malware.

I might give the second one I mentioned in that list a go - even though it is paid I really like the look of it and the features it has.

StevenF50

StevenF50

I don't remember now and I see you added a list, I might try that first one.

tyrahnic

tyrahnic

Creating content is always the final trouble that people run into.

It's easy to get all excited by the potential of a website idea - especially after reviewing the latest sales at Flippa.com - and it's easy to work for weeks at creating your site and setting up your social media... but, after a couple weeks, the ideas start getting harder to come by... and if you don't get some money results fast, then the project might not get the attention it needs.

If only it was easy to have content for your site!

So, many people work on auto-blogging software - and many of these systems can work wonders, once you get experience with them... but the best of them are not simple to set up and run successfully.

If Content Is King - Emperor's Gather Kings.

The trouble is, auto-blogging software will pull together bits of content together from many different sources and mash it together in a some sort of unique way... soon you have 1000's of sites creating content the same 'unique' way, and then Google nabs your trick, all the sites get dropped to the 70th page of the search indexes...

I'd be happy to hear more about your experience with these plugins - any before and after case studies?

I like case studies - I like making and publishing case studies, I like reading case studies.

TheSamurai

TheSamurai

Creating content is always the final trouble that people run into.

It's easy to get all excited by the potential of a website idea - especially after reviewing the latest sales at Flippa.com - and it's easy to work for weeks at creating your site and setting up your social media... but, after a couple weeks, the ideas start getting harder to come by... and if you don't get some money results fast, then the project might not get the attention it needs.

If only it was easy to have content for your site!

This parts sounds so familiar to me :)
I also agree with you on the rest of the post, but this quoted part is too autobiographic :)

Geoffrey

Geoffrey

This parts sounds so familiar to me :)
I also agree with you on the rest of the post, but this quoted part is too autobiographic :)
That's probably true for the majority of bloggers out there, at least new ones.

OhioTom76

OhioTom76

I'm surprised to see WPMUDEV making an auto blogging script, since that's generally regarded as a black hat technique these days.

There are a few other ones on the market, one of the bigger ones being WP Robot.

If you look around on various black hat forums, you can usually find these things for free if you want to try them out a bit before you purchase a full license.

A

afh

Not exactly the same, but I've been running FeedWordpress on one of my blogs for almost 2 years, and it's worked well.

My main contributor had an existing Blogger blog, and she wasn't willing to abandon it or do double work, so FeedWordpress was a good solution. She still gets full credit for the content, and a link back to every original post, and my blog has a regular source of relevant content.

BigBigFan

BigBigFan

Can we slap a big ol' warning on this thread about what autoblogs might do to your online reputation, as well as to your adsense account status, if you get gung-ho about scraping other people's content?

It's not a good thing and it does catch up to you, I don't know of a single auto-blog that has lasted more than a year honestly.

win2win

win2win

It's best to try and keep all published material as unique as possible so you can use article networks such as Article Content Buddy, MyArticleNetwork and ArticleRanks. These are free to get articles to your site. make sure you use a Nofollow plugin though so you are not leaking Google Juice. :)

S

Spintax

Can we slap a big ol' warning on this thread about what autoblogs might do to your online reputation, as well as to your adsense account status, if you get gung-ho about scraping other people's content?

^^This. Having your site pulled due to a DMCA notice is never fun. :) If you plan on using autoblogs, you'll need to understand how the market has now morphed into "content curation". Basically, you grab someone's content and add a bit of your own to it (as in commentary). Use your own photos (or ones which don't have strict copyrights). And for the love of chocolate, spin your content to make it unique. Good Luck!

Latest Products

• [Rivmedia] Lazy Loader XF2
    [Rivmedia] Lazy Loader XF2
    Load images asynchronously on your forum, allowing images to be loaded only when they are in view
    • Rivmedia
    • Updated:
  • [Rivmedia] Guest Redirect & Profile unlink
    [Rivmedia] Guest Redirect & Profile unlink
    Forums which prevent member profile access for guests, redirction and unlinking for profiles
    • Rivmedia
    • Updated:
  • [Rivmedia] Simple Redirects
    [Rivmedia] Simple Redirects
    Simple redirects allows forum admins to make simple 301 or 302 redirects via their admin panel
    • Rivmedia
    • Updated:
  • [Rivmedia] Minimum Message Length
    [Rivmedia] Minimum Message Length
    Eradicate short, pointless posts with a minimum message length and improving content worth on a thre
    • Rivmedia
    • Updated: